cuckold size

Not all of us were born to be six feet tall either. Nice that we do have tall people in the world. And some of them are dark too. For the rest of us, we muddle along with what we were given. Helpful that we do have friends to help us dunk the basketball from time to time. Nothing makes the wife smile more

Not all of us were born to be six feet tall either. Nice that we do have tall people in the world. And some of them are dark too. For the rest of us, we muddle along with what we were given. Helpful that we do have friends to help us dunk the basketball from time to time. Nothing makes the wife smile more
we do the assist as they take the ball in for a score. some are capable of 3 pointers. lol

Many times a double team has worlked exceptionally well on my wife. She oftens needs extra lubrication with some of the VWE gentlemen and my smaller white cock does an excellant job of getting her pussy wet and ready for the stud with the BBC. He adds his cum oad to mine and she is well prepared for a night of sex

Circumsize won't help. Maybe you were thinking castration. No help there either. Women have always had the solution to the problem. Find a yonger , more virile, more endowed man. Now , today, women seem to be choosing black men while all of us less endowed. Males sit on the sidelines

Another valid point of view. Still the issue remains for all of us "underpowered ". Guys. White and Black. For years , the obvious solution remained out of reach for so many. Today , more couples have investigated other solutions that are now very available

Similiar affect om me. No erection. No ejaculatoon. Wife loving black cock. Then I got into the gym / exercise routine. More testosterone. Erections came back. Cock a little bigger. Good ejaculations. Pumping iron helped. Got my head into the IR lifestyle where its natural for white women to fuck alpha black males just like the lions. Nothing about me. Now both the black studs and I fuck the wife since we are all alpha now.

Back