cuckold size

not just that but it's a courtesy for anyone you're expecting to put their mouth down there. no woman wants a face full of sprouting unruly fuzz to contend with. it's hideous and a complete turnoff.

and yes, the hairs make it look even more stubby and pathetic, lol.
look at it this way. why cut the grass if no one is going to play in the yard

i see others have had the shrinking problem. i am guessing it is from not being used like those big cocks are. when i got married i told my wife a was a little over 5" but it was a little after we married that she measured it. she came up with 4.5". but now years later you can see it is even smaller by my pic. i don't even get to 3.5" now.

i see others have had the shrinking problem. i am guessing it is from not being used like those big cocks are. when i got married i told my wife a was a little over 5" but it was a little after we married that she measured it. she came up with 4.5". but now years later you can see it is even smaller by my pic. i don't even get to 3.5" now.

I believe there is a lot of truth in the statement "Use it or lose it." A guy I had been with about 5 years ago showed up at the theater last night and he is smaller than he used to be. He told me that I was the last women he'd had sex with. So, there may be truth in this matter.

Back