cuckold size

My wife says it's not my "size" that's an issue, although with her new found love of GIRTH and she has started mentioning, very frequently, that my dick is skinny... my issue is I'm lame in bed, so my wife needs BBC to get off.

Last night after she fucked a BBC for 2 hours and I came all over the floor a few times, she did this to me

IMG_1545.JPG

I get the idea of a deeper emotional journey. I myself am ''well hung'' (for a white boy that is). I'm 8'' and pretty thick, this made it awkward since I was bigger than one or two bull that cucked me once. However, it doesn't change the fact that my white dick is useless and unappealing to empowered women who have accepted that black men are, over all, more pleasing lovers.

A little hard to do via text, without writing a book.
. I can appreciate that. I was expecting you to say that the larger cocks create more than just stretching out your pussy. The orgasms are more than just sexually fufilling. Black men ejaculating inside you and the associated pregnancy risks have their effects as well. All of this becomes a " return to nature " where womens sexual feelings are no longer repressed but allowed to expand and grow naturally

. I can appreciate that. I was expecting you to say that the larger cocks create more than just stretching out your pussy. The orgasms are more than just sexually fufilling. Black men ejaculating inside you and the associated pregnancy risks have their effects as well. All of this becomes a " return to nature " where womens sexual feelings are no longer repressed but allowed to expand and grow naturally

No, that is probably the last thing I'd ever say because I do not prescribe to that notion by any means. I have children already and would never risk having more because these are already independent. Having more, or risking having more, for the sake of a fantasy just isn't my idea of how I'd like to live my life (not knocking anybody else that want to do that or want more *******, just not for me). Also, my sexual feelings were never repressed and my orgasms are not linked to the size of a male's sexual organ.

That being said, that was just one paragraph of my book. :p

No, that is probably the last thing I'd ever say because I do not prescribe to that notion by any means. I have children already and would never risk having more because these are already independent. Having more, or risking having more, for the sake of a fantasy just isn't my idea of how I'd like to live my life (not knocking anybody else that want to do that or want more *******, just not for me). Also, my sexual feelings were never repressed and my orgasms are not linked to the size of a male's sexual organ.

That being said, that was just one paragraph of my book. :p
. You sound like Susan. No more ******* but lots more sex. However , there was a time she enjoyed being fertile and being impregnated. BBC and virile black male definitely more for her stimulating

Back