cuckold size

What is the average size of cucks cuckolds tell us how you measure up full size not in your little cages lol
I am 4" erect and was initiated by an experiemced bull with a thick 14" cock and realise men with small cocks are best accepting they are only good for clean up duties and living as a sub.

I am 8" and as thick as a paper towel roll. Am i to big to be a cuck? Thats an empty roll of coarse
I have seen and sucked a lot of cocks and that is thick and I have seen ones like that. Most of the pictures are misleading and made to look bigger than they are. If you can get your fingers around the shaft easily then it is not really thick and I have extra large hands

I am 8" and as thick as a paper towel roll. Am i to big to be a cuck? Thats an empty roll of coarse
size has nothing to do with being a cuck it is about a woman having enough control over a man to make him accept whatever she desires

Where do you guys measure from?! Has to be from underneath you balls to the tips of these little things........useable cock is measured from the TOP of the cock where it extends outward from your pubic area!! If you have a big beer belly, its that part of the cock that extend BEYOND the belly.......And not by pushing your fingers an inch into that area either like 6.5 is doing up there!! LOLLOL That makes everything I see here more inline with 2-3 inches flaccid, and 4-5 inches MAX hard.......just like my hubby. J

My husband's dick is 4.5" but over the years it shrunk so I guess now it is only 4", honestly now when he fucks me I don't feel it at all but fortunately he cums so quick so I don't have to struggle with it for long[/Q
you are built for BBC love ,no white cock can satisfy you :sex:

you are built for BBC love ,no white cock can satisfy you :sex:
I have seen many cocks and the two longest were ten inches or more, one white and one black and the thickest have all been white but that is just accidental since black cock can be very thick. Many women lose muscle tone and nerve sensation and they need thicker just to feel anything so it is good there is big dicks walking around

My husband's dick is 4.5" but over the years it shrunk so I guess now it is only 4", honestly now when he fucks me I don't feel it at all but fortunately he cums so quick so I don't have to struggle with it for long
i do think they can shrink from lack of getting to fuck. i was almost 5 inches when i got married but now am under 4.5 inches. as for cumming fast my wife many years ago had me doing jack off exercises to make me cum faster. she said it just showed me i was not meant to fuck. i can't even last a minute any more. wife only fucks black cock for many years

i do think they can shrink from lack of getting to fuck. i was almost 5 inches when i got married but now am under 4.5 inches. as for cumming fast my wife many years ago had me doing jack off exercises to make me cum faster. she said it just showed me i was not meant to fuck. i can't even last a minute any more. wife only fucks black cock for many years
You are right, I think his dick shrunk in size because I don't let him fuck me for such long time and he gave up trying so he just enjoy watching me fuck black guys.

Back