Cuckold situations

Her: be patient baby, I'm just using him.... As soon as he pays off my student loans I'm gonna dump him

View attachment 2999524
You: ?????????????????????
blackman0197.jpgI am sure you won't! I saw it in your eyes before, you're already infected my black virus and there's no chance to get off this addiction. So go on and at least make some money with it!

Last edited:
Her: I'm sorry babe, I got wasted I don't remember much after that. I swear I didn't mean for anything to happen. Those guys are assholes for posting those pictures. I'm sorry for making you look bad.

You: ?????????

View attachment 2998862
IMG_20191128_010928_674.jpgIHe: i will make the best out of this situation, honey. You know i dreamed of a new car long time... Let's make some money! You seem to be on good terms with black guys, so we should increase your financial activities on that "business"... You understood? Otherwise your parents and all your colleagues will see those pictures, honey!

One holiday we had we got invited to a pool party , Kim wore the smallest g string bikini, even I was impressed, she looked fantastic, so did several men there , two were very black and extremely well developed, I was told by them to stay away as they were going to chaperone Kim for the night , one handed me a ******* then told me to fuck off telling me she would be back when they are finished .

Back