Cuckold situations

She's told you if you wanna stay with her you have to accept that she will sleep with blackmen

View attachment 2998838
Very true. It is very hard for us white cuckold husbands to accept that our wife is a dirty white slut, fuck toy and cum dump for black men but because we truly love our wives, we have to accept that they NEED to be fucked by black men's black cocks to be happy and to get the pleasure they NEED and Deserve as a woman.

Her: what are doing?!?! He'll be here any minute, we said we'd be discreet remember??

Him: you look so sexy right now I'm about to say fuck it and just tell him..

Her: No! Now's not the timeView attachment 2998940

Him: kiss me before he gets back, hurry up
View attachment 2998947

Him: look at all that ass, let me feel it

Her: okay make it quick,

Him: when can I fuck you again

Her: he'll be out of town for 4 days, you fuck me as much as you want till he gets back.... Okay baby...

View attachment 2998961

Her: hey baby, what took you so long????

You: ?????????????

View attachment 2998965
Good thing is my wife know she doesent have to hide it for me. I gave her back her sexual freedom. Whe have sex as any maaried couple but she can have sex outside our marriage if she need it. But no secrets between us !

When we love our wives, we can't leave them no matter how many men's babies they have or what they do.
I wouldn't leave mine, either, but I'd sure kick her ass to the curb. A woman has full control in having or not having a baby ... if she chooses to have another man's baby, she can move in with him. I'm certainly not raising any more *******.
gif_Yellowball-GoodForNothing.gif

I wouldn't leave mine, either, but I'd sure kick her ass to the curb. A woman has full control in having or not having a baby ... if she chooses to have another man's baby, she can move in with him. I'm certainly not raising any more *******.
View attachment 3656732
Of course, you are entitled to live your life with your wife the way you and her agree to live as long as it is within the law, no wife abuse. My wife loves men to fuck her bareback, she loves feeling their cock skin rubbing against her cunt lips and skin. She also loved and got very excited that when the men shot their cum loads into her unprotected married white cunt and womb, they might be fucking their baby into her right in front of me, her lucky husband. She got very excited by humiliating me that way in front of the men that fucked her. I am sure that I have raised 2 or 3 other men's babies that they fucked into my wife. I have always been happy to do and let my wife do anything my wife wanted to do, even having other men's babies, because the most important thing to me is keeping my wife happy.

Her: I'm sorry babe, I got wasted I don't remember much after that. I swear I didn't mean for anything to happen. Those guys are assholes for posting those pictures. I'm sorry for making you look bad.

You: ?????????

View attachment 2998862
Love this reminds me of the night my wife had her first bbc
Was on a night out been partying all day and then went clubbing afterwards she was wasted and 1 thing led to another and I ended up letting a black guy fuck her

Her: what are doing?!?! He'll be here any minute, we said we'd be discreet remember??

Him: you look so sexy right now I'm about to say fuck it and just tell him..

Her: No! Now's not the timeView attachment 2998940

Him: kiss me before he gets back, hurry up
View attachment 2998947

Him: look at all that ass, let me feel it

Her: okay make it quick,

Him: when can I fuck you again

Her: he'll be out of town for 4 days, you fuck me as much as you want till he gets back.... Okay baby...

View attachment 2998961

Her: hey baby, what took you so long????

You: ?????????????

View attachment 2998965
Wish that was my wifes ass he was feeling.

Back