CUCKOLD SEX POSITIONS

I love different cuckold positions when someone is fucking my wife. We have a few favorite position during sex. Like everyone else, I'm sure.

I like the position when I am lying on the bed, and she cuddle her best hips around me, and the guy from behind fucks her. Then I lick all those juices and watch how partner go in and out. And these squelching sexsounds right on my face, his balls slap on my nose and eyes. In this position, all the lubricant is on my face and this wonderful smell! And then when he cumming, sperm flows into my mouth and runs down my chin. This is simply the best cuckold position for those who love all the fluids of sex.

Then the guy pulls away and his semi-flaccid cock slams into my mouth for lick and suck the last drops of cum. They see your face smeared with their combined stickiness. Wife crouches over me to let his cum slide on to my tongue. Then she rubs cumming pussy across my face. This is just a best cuckold positions!
I totally agree with you! This is my favorite position too, for all the above reasons you explained.

Underneath is always great, but I absolutely enjoy when my wife tries to blow me while she’s getting fucked. She starts off eager so she has me involved. But the moment always comes when he’s fucking her so well she gives up completely on playing w me and focuses fully on getting fucked. It’s my favorite transition. She no longer cares about my pleasure or even that I’m in the room. She’s fully committed to her own pleasure. It’s beautiful.

I love different cuckold positions when someone is fucking my wife. We have a few favorite position during sex. Like everyone else, I'm sure.

I like the position when I am lying on the bed, and she cuddle her best hips around me, and the guy from behind fucks her. Then I lick all those juices and watch how partner go in and out. And these squelching sexsounds right on my face, his balls slap on my nose and eyes. In this position, all the lubricant is on my face and this wonderful smell! And then when he cumming, sperm flows into my mouth and runs down my chin. This is simply the best cuckold position for those who love all the fluids of sex.

Then the guy pulls away and his semi-flaccid cock slams into my mouth for lick and suck the last drops of cum. They see your face smeared with their combined stickiness. Wife crouches over me to let his cum slide on to my tongue. Then she rubs cumming pussy across my face. This is just a best cuckold positions!
Definitely a favorite

i'm allowed in the room but definitely not in the bed. i may sit in a chair or kneel next to the bed to watch. Our black Bull says that when he's around that my wife is his and he does not share her. At the beginning i was allowed in the bed but over time the rules changed. Sometimes i have to leave the room. Also my wife tells me to leave the room so she has more privacy with the black Bull. When they finished i'm allowed to clean her holes and if the black Bull is in a good mood i get released from my cage and i'm allowed to cum. He started to set a time limit till i have to cum or i'm denied. Currently it's 30 seconds between uncaging and cumming. He told me that the goal is 10 seconds. I have to stimulate myself while i'm caged so i cum fast.
same for me, for me i barely get to even be in the room when they have sex. normally i just wait outside, or i go get them some take out or some drinks and so on. sometimes they spend the weekend at his place so my duties resort to clean the apartment so when my wife comes back she has a clean home to enjoy in. sometimes on rare ocasions i get to watch ( last time around easter ) and under no circumstances i get to take off my cage. last time i watched i managed to drizzle cum without even touching myself. i exxcused myself, left the room came back to clean where i drizzled and continued to watch. i am alawys ordered to position myself when i watch in a sort of funny way so i dont really see her naked boobs or her pussy or his dick ( easier said than done but they tolerared it this time if i managed to sneak a peek) he is very protective of her and a bit shy so he doesnt want me to watch her and him naked. when i was finally allowed to clean my wife she covered her boobs with bed sheet and made me wear a blindfold so i dont watch her pussy. its kind of a ******* for me and exciting at the same time. she rewards me if i was good then i can see her naked body. and when they are finished i dont get to release myself. i am on a strict date as to when i get a release. every 10-15 days. depends on when shes in the mood and if my balls are swollen enough. longest was 23 days totally locked. when she released me suffice to say i made such a huge mess i even managed to spray my wife . needless to say she didnt like it XD

Back