Cuckold position

My usual position is my wife on top of me so I am able to lick her pussy and suck her bull's cock as they fuck. Her bull love to bury his cock in her and have me suck his balls into my mouth. Before they start to fuck, I am kneeling behind her as they kiss and make out sucking her ass.

I think this would be the ultimate position for a real cuckold. My wife and me already talk about it when whe where fantasize about er cuck me. She would love me to lick her while she get what she need. Actualy I would love to lick her while she get pounded and tast her horny wet pussy.

This position has been on my mind alot. Although we've never tried it, I have showed this position to the wife on this site and we both agree it's hot. Hopefully this will happen soon, we recently found a Bull who is very excited about the opportunity. He even suggested he could pull out right before he cums and load my mouth instead of shooting inside her.

This position has been on my mind alot. Although we've never tried it, I have showed this position to the wife on this site and we both agree it's hot. Hopefully this will happen soon, we recently found a Bull who is very excited about the opportunity. He even suggested he could pull out right before he cums and load my mouth instead of shooting inside her.
I want that so badly !!!!!!!1

Enjoy the view from being under the wife.

That works much better if she pushes her pussy down on his face so he can lick her clit and suck on the balls while they fuck. In that position every time the bull slides in and out his cock will rub over the cuckolds face and mouth and nose and he can shove his cock down the cuck's throat. When the bull cums the cum will gush out of her pussy right into her hubby's mouth and then she can sit on his face and drain. Usually the woman is so intense that all she can do is lay her head down and take cock

This has been my dream position from the moment I first saw pictures of it. I only get to fluff and clean, but a boi can have dreams, can't he?

Back