Cuckold position

If the husband abd bull and wife all cooperate then it can be a lot of fun and messy. It feels very nice for the wife when her husband licks her while another man fucks her and it feels good for the bull when the husband sucks on his balls while he slides in and out . After the bull cums the hubby can give the wife multiple orgasms while he licks her and then he can get the bull off again but the stuff about humiliation does nothing for anyone

If the husband abd bull and wife all cooperate then it can be a lot of fun and messy. It feels very nice for the wife when her husband licks her while another man fucks her and it feels good for the bull when the husband sucks on his balls while he slides in and out . After the bull cums the hubby can give the wife multiple orgasms while he licks her and then he can get the bull off again but the stuff about humiliation does nothing for anyone
Speak for yourself.

So here it goes after being in this lifestyle for over a year I have discovered my favorite position:

I usually lay on my back with my hot wife on top on all fours with her pussy right above my face and her bull pounds her from behind

This gives me access to her pussy her clit and her bull's hard cock covered in her juices

Once in a while her bull will shove his dick in my mouth

And of course at the end I get to clean her up and her bull

Any other cuck hubbies enjoy this position?

Last weekend the bull made me lick his ass as he was fucking her and later I heard from my hot wife that as I was rimming him he became harder and came more than usual

Of course she takes them bareback
It's what we dream of doing! Just need to find our first bbc

Sometimes a good cuck's place is not to interrupt her wife when she's on her knees serving her lover or any other Black bull who desires her. A hubby should act like he's not even there.

Indeed otherwise the wife shoulden't need another man to satisfy her sexualy . I'm glad my wife finaly talk and fantasize about cuckolding just the same way as me now. Only wonder when and if she will ever make the next step ...

that is hubby position to he love being on his back under me with one of my bulls pounding me hard ,,the best of it all is sometime when he about to cum he will pull out of me shove his cock in my hubby mouth and made him take every last drop of his cum,, sometime that make me a little mad but what the hell hubby need to get a taste of him to,,,lol....

that is hubby position to he love being on his back under me with one of my bulls pounding me hard ,,the best of it all is sometime when he about to cum he will pull out of me shove his cock in my hubby mouth and made him take every last drop of his cum,, sometime that make me a little mad but what the hell hubby need to get a taste of him to,,,lol....
Lucky hubby !!!!!!!!!!1

Back