Cuckold position

Cuck-bois are learning more about the cuckold revolution that beckons them towards offering their women and submitting themselves too.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2018/04/cuckold-revolution.html

View attachment 1847097

I thought I knew what it meant to be a cuckold after years of watching my wife with over 100 white guys...WRONG! After 4 nights in a row with her first black man, after watching him give her mutilpe squirting orgasms, after seeing her do anything and everything HE wanted, he taught both of us about white cuckold couple submission to BLACK MEN.

Favorite position is underneath her licking her pussy and his balls while he thrusts into her. You get his scent and when he pumps his cum inside her it drips out and you taste that as well. Occasionally it really turns her on if he puts his cock in my mouth inbetween strokes. She likes being fucked by an alpha male that would do that to me then afterwards I can clean them both.

So here it goes after being in this lifestyle for over a year I have discovered my favorite position:

I usually lay on my back with my hot wife on top on all fours with her pussy right above my face and her bull pounds her from behind

This gives me access to her pussy her clit and her bull's hard cock covered in her juices

Once in a while her bull will shove his dick in my mouth

And of course at the end I get to clean her up and her bull

Any other cuck hubbies enjoy this position?

Last weekend the bull made me lick his ass as he was fucking her and later I heard from my hot wife that as I was rimming him he became harder and came more than usual

Of course she takes them bareback
Oh yes this is the best cuckold position, you can see all the action, eat sperm, lick pussy and suck cock.
I'd also like to get behind him and lick his ass whilst he fucks my wife.

Back