Cuckold Podcast Coming Soon

As some of you may already know, I am pretty heavily involved with the cuckold lifestyle. From training couples, hosting my cuckold parties, helping new cucks find their way I'm pretty much up to my neck in all things cuckolding lol. I've recently been kicking around the idea about doing a podcast based on this fantastic and exciting lifestyle. Well after talking to a few people at my cuckold party last night I decided to do it. I'm going to be co-hosting the podcast with a very dear friend of mine who is a cuckoldress. She is also the woman that I host my parties with so we already have a good thing going. The podcast will focus on all things dealing with the cuckold lifestyle with the primary goal being REALISM. Just like with our parties we want to approach this with our feet firmly planted in reality. We will discuss fun things, serious things, sexy and naughty things as well as the impact that these things can have on our real lives. Connecting with our listeners is going to be very important to us so I will be encouraging people to submit questions that we can answer in future episodes. I am also open to hear about any topics that you would like to hear us discuss. We want to record at least 5 episodes before we publish and I will keep those of you who are interested updated with when the first episode will be available. Hopefully this is something that can continue to grow and I look forward to bringing this to you.
As a couple who are so into the lifestyle, yet with so little experience, we will definitely tune in!

Great idea and we are sure you will rack in plenty of listening/viewers.

I am interested in knowing more about this and I want my wife to cuckold me as well. She's already feminizing me and I am very happy to be wearing panties and dresses!received_487695715061005.jpegreceived_300339267219744.jpeg

Back