Cuckold Podcast Coming Soon

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
As some of you may already know, I am pretty heavily involved with the cuckold lifestyle. From training couples, hosting my cuckold parties, helping new cucks find their way I'm pretty much up to my neck in all things cuckolding lol. I've recently been kicking around the idea about doing a podcast based on this fantastic and exciting lifestyle. Well after talking to a few people at my cuckold party last night I decided to do it. I'm going to be co-hosting the podcast with a very dear friend of mine who is a cuckoldress. She is also the woman that I host my parties with so we already have a good thing going. The podcast will focus on all things dealing with the cuckold lifestyle with the primary goal being REALISM. Just like with our parties we want to approach this with our feet firmly planted in reality. We will discuss fun things, serious things, sexy and naughty things as well as the impact that these things can have on our real lives. Connecting with our listeners is going to be very important to us so I will be encouraging people to submit questions that we can answer in future episodes. I am also open to hear about any topics that you would like to hear us discuss. We want to record at least 5 episodes before we publish and I will keep those of you who are interested updated with when the first episode will be available. Hopefully this is something that can continue to grow and I look forward to bringing this to you.

Do you or this cuckoldress currently have a website going? This is something I'd be very interested in tuning into.
Nah no website yet. Depending on how the podcast goes we'll determine if we need a site to go with it. Once the podcast episodes are done and ready I'll post the link here as well as in my "About" section on my profile.

As some of you may already know, I am pretty heavily involved with the cuckold lifestyle. From training couples, hosting my cuckold parties, helping new cucks find their way I'm pretty much up to my neck in all things cuckolding lol. I've recently been kicking around the idea about doing a podcast based on this fantastic and exciting lifestyle. Well after talking to a few people at my cuckold party last night I decided to do it. I'm going to be co-hosting the podcast with a very dear friend of mine who is a cuckoldress. She is also the woman that I host my parties with so we already have a good thing going. The podcast will focus on all things dealing with the cuckold lifestyle with the primary goal being REALISM. Just like with our parties we want to approach this with our feet firmly planted in reality. We will discuss fun things, serious things, sexy and naughty things as well as the impact that these things can have on our real lives. Connecting with our listeners is going to be very important to us so I will be encouraging people to submit questions that we can answer in future episodes. I am also open to hear about any topics that you would like to hear us discuss. We want to record at least 5 episodes before we publish and I will keep those of you who are interested updated with when the first episode will be available. Hopefully this is something that can continue to grow and I look forward to bringing this to you.
Great minds think alike!
I was kicking this idea around with another member recently but from the BULL PERSPECTIVE with one female 'sexpert'. I'll definitely like to be a guest speaker ;)

This sounds like a wonderful idea. The one thing cuckolds don't get to do a lot is talk to the Bull. This is especially true for the ones, like me, who are more in service than acting as participants. Two topics I would like to address is what services by the cuckold would please the Bull and long term relationships between the Bull and the couple.

I am truly looking forward to this. I have tried to find a cuckold podcast several times, and while there are some podcasts that will occasionally have cuckolding as a topic, there isn't a single podcast out there that is dedicated to the topic. I think it will be well received and I will certainly be a subscriber.

As a former podcaster, I would recommend not getting too caught up in getting a lot of episodes done before publishing, but instead, decide on a regular cadence that is sustainable for you to keep up long term and stick to it.

Good luck!

From a couple who does a lot with social media in our day to day professions, the one thing I would suggest is, lean as much as you can on the public. Social media is a hungry beast and it takes a lot to keep feeding it with content that people want. So bounce off the audience, let them partly create the content for you and then use that as a springboard, otherwise you will probably burn out trying to endlessly keeping them engaged.

One other thing my wife and I have realised, there are a lot of wannabe cucks desperately trying to get their wives to cuckold them. Most vanilla wives don't understand it or are sceptical, so offering something for newbie's to use as a resource may be quite popular as well.

I am truly looking forward to this. I have tried to find a cuckold podcast several times, and while there are some podcasts that will occasionally have cuckolding as a topic, there isn't a single podcast out there that is dedicated to the topic. I think it will be well received and I will certainly be a subscriber.

As a former podcaster, I would recommend not getting too caught up in getting a lot of episodes done before publishing, but instead, decide on a regular cadence that is sustainable for you to keep up long term and stick to it.

Good luck!
Thank you. How long did you have a podcast and do you still have any of your equipment?

Back