Cuckold party in New England

I have no issue throwing the party. The problem is how many bulls can we get and who's serious about coming?

I have successfully thrown BBC parties but this is even harder to do and I need to ensure ppl will come.
I’d come if it were closer to the Boston side . New Hampshire is a tad bit too far

I wouldn't throw it in New Hampshire. Itd be just west of Boston.

But that's the other problem. Someone's always not going to want to drive to it. Like in this case, Boston to my house is like 45 - 60 minutes. If we dont have people willing to drive 60 - 90 min for this type of event then it wont work. There are too few of us spread out all over new england.

But that's the other problem. Someone's always not going to want to drive to it. Like in this case, Boston to my house is like 45 - 60 minutes. If we dont have people willing to drive 60 - 90 min for this type of event then it wont work. There are too few of us spread out all over new england.
I'll be driving 45 to 60 minutes also and I BELIEVE it will be worth it for EVERYONE if we can make this happen

West of Boston works for me I’m bout 30-40 minutes south of Boston

No question I'm in, let's set up a real time date. Maybe a good sound off for a location would help to get it along. Maybe a collection of hotel/motel rooms, as for no worries on rushing, or leaving too early and missing any of the fun. Can rest up for any safe travel. I'm good with getting a room with a double, and location not a matter. If that's something that could work.

Would really love to attend a party like this. It would be intoxicating to be made to walk around naked, smooth shaved all over, leashed, collared and caged while serving the BULLS and wives.
It is intoxicating to serve wives and Bulls while dolled up in lingerie, hose and heels. Fluffing, assisting, cleaning, in chastity as your participation scours every trace of masculinity out, leaving you totally emasculated.

Saugus (rt1) hotel has ajoining rooms, the amount of all serious numbers to determine how many rooms, that would determine price per.very willing to take the lead in the process for holding rooms and refreshments of what choices made. A point to start to have a idea of all travel and time.

Reactions: L&J
bbctil, asyouwish, kinkyvt, nhcuck, l&j, khrises, realqqs, cuckhub, bikinilovers, funsexy, chrisjohn, zhotwife, sandypark. A equal mix on both sides female, couples, and bulls, for a great time. A calendared time that work for the real. So who's in to start towards this party ?

bbctil, asyouwish, kinkyvt, nhcuck, l&j, khrises, realqqs, cuckhub, bikinilovers, funsexy, chrisjohn, zhotwife, sandypark. A equal mix on both sides female, couples, and bulls, for a great time. A calendared time that work for the real. So who's in to start towards this party ?
Count us in !!!!

Ok we have are first, who's next ? Let's do this. 3 or 4 ajoining rooms of a night full of pleasurable enjoyment in making some erotic moments in that BLACK TO WHITE world.

Reactions: L&J
Ok we have are first, who's next ? Let's do this. 3 or 4 ajoining rooms of a night full of pleasurable enjoyment in making some erotic moments in that BLACK TO WHITE world.
If we can't get this done that's going to tell me a lot of PEOPLE on her just looking for fantasy not reality !!!!!!
Prove us WRONG please

Back