Cuckold party in New England

Oh I completely agree and I wasn't trying to look down on people who do that. Depending on where you live in New England you know that this is a hard area to live this lifestyle so I was very excited to come across this post and would still love to participate.

Could we just be adults about it, drop the complexity, and ask the person you're addressing? While I personally am not going to wear panties, I'm totally fine with being in the same room and seeing someone doing that, I'm not going to have a problem. I think the main message should be "these are the types of things that may go down here" ... but you can choose what to engage in or not. Should be sufficiently reasonable for people... but the cuck theme is what should be allowed...

The problem is everyone has different expectations and are looking for different things. What's normal for one couple or bull isnt for another. The problem is "cuckold theme" can mean completely different things to different people and lead to big issues.

Everyone attending will need to be all around the same spectrum of cuckolding.

Sorry for opening up such a can of worms, it's very hard to be in this lifestyle living in Vermont and it's always been a fantasy of ours to attend one of these parties, as people say that there's different levels of cuckolding. My hope would be that everybody can enjoy themselves at their own level long as the women were ready willing and able for black cock but I also completely understand if that's not going to work for everybody. Nhcuckcouple I have never hosted a party but I am under the assumption you have so maybe we could work together down the road somewhere to host one like this.

Yup, we have thrown a bunch of BBC parties and even those have a bunch of needless drama. And you did not open up a can of worms these things need to be discussed. One of the things that have made parties in the past successful isnt just communication but over communication. Also to set the expectations. Even then we have had issues.

We throw BBC parties. Let everyone know it's for white women and Black men to hook up. Send out info on the location, the time, what happens during the party, guy/girl ratio and consistently someone has a bunch of issues. Husbands are upset no one wants to play with them, people dont like the venue set up, people show up 4 hours late.

Ultimately we should discuss how we want a party to look and create a format based on that.

My problem on just letting everyone show up and figure it all out is you will have guys show up and be overly dominate because they believe that's what a cuckold party should look like. Then you will have couples expecting something more then what they end up with, some want/need that dominate guy.

We will have couples who are looking for a threesome with a BBC all the way to some couples who are looking for a dominate guy who's going to tell the cuck to suck his cock while he's talking with the wife. Some want private some want public.

There needs to be a way to make sure everyone's on the same page. I throw BBC parties and I'm looking for something more heavy on the cuckolding. More then just banging a black dude. Maybe we just have separate parties? Maybe the wrist band idea?

The first rule is the woman always gets to say no with absolutely no hassle or harassment. Then we can decide after that.

Yup, we have thrown a bunch of BBC parties and even those have a bunch of needless drama. And you did not open up a can of worms these things need to be discussed. One of the things that have made parties in the past successful isnt just communication but over communication. Also to set the expectations. Even then we have had issues.

We throw BBC parties. Let everyone know it's for white women and Black men to hook up. Send out info on the location, the time, what happens during the party, guy/girl ratio and consistently someone has a bunch of issues. Husbands are upset no one wants to play with them, people dont like the venue set up, people show up 4 hours late.

Ultimately we should discuss how we want a party to look and create a format based on that.

My problem on just letting everyone show up and figure it all out is you will have guys show up and be overly dominate because they believe that's what a cuckold party should look like. Then you will have couples expecting something more then what they end up with, some want/need that dominate guy.

We will have couples who are looking for a threesome with a BBC all the way to some couples who are looking for a dominate guy who's going to tell the cuck to suck his cock while he's talking with the wife. Some want private some want public.

There needs to be a way to make sure everyone's on the same page. I throw BBC parties and I'm looking for something more heavy on the cuckolding. More then just banging a black dude. Maybe we just have separate parties? Maybe the wrist band idea?

The first rule is the woman always gets to say no with absolutely no hassle or harassment. Then we can decide after that.
Happy to join whatever and uninterested in creating or participating in drama...let us know. :)

Back