cuckoldtay

Couple
Gold Member
Hello our fellow hotwives, cuckolds, cuckoldress, and last but certainly not least Bulls.
My hubby and I have decided to become an ethical cuckolding relationship. There are so many fantasies and scenarios to play out in this relationship and I can’t wait. I’m looking for a bill that has experience with our dynamic and be comfortable with him watching BBC stretch his wife pussy. We are also interested in other couples to make friends with! We’re ready to dive in!!
Location: Kennewick/Pasco/Richland, Spokane and surrounding areas

Washington State

Hello our fellow hotwives, cuckolds, cuckoldress, and last but certainly not least Bulls.
My hubby and I have decided to become an ethical cuckolding relationship. There are so many fantasies and scenarios to play out in this relationship and I can’t wait. I’m looking for a bill that has experience with our dynamic and be comfortable with him watching BBC stretch his wife pussy. We are also interested in other couples to make friends with! We’re ready to dive in!!

Washington State
Welcome Dear! ❤️

Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️

ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧

Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅

With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

Washington State
I hope everything works out for your pussy. Make your husband reach the verge of insanity by going cock crazy.

Back