Cuckold Husbands......Love or Lust for Wife Stronger?

Love much, much stronger and lust goes through the roof once she's been with another man. Some people may say the 'sperm war' theory is bullshit, but I can only speak for myself, my sperm production goes through the roof once she starts to process of meeting up with our friend and my primal need/ desire to cum inside her multiple times over days or weeks almost drives me crazy. She never really lets me or makes me wear a condom, but she also loves how I need her pussy more than oxygen when i'm like that.

Love much, much stronger and lust goes through the roof once she's been with another man. Some people may say the 'sperm war' theory is bullshit, but I can only speak for myself, my sperm production goes through the roof once she starts to process of meeting up with our friend and my primal need/ desire to cum inside her multiple times over days or weeks almost drives me crazy. She never really lets me or makes me wear a condom, but she also loves how I need her pussy more than oxygen when i'm like that.
The perfect symbiotic relationship where anticipatory foreplay in your mind contributes to your 'ROCK-HARD' focus on busting a nut ....noting like POWER of the Pussy....

The perfect symbiotic relationship where anticipatory foreplay in your mind contributes to your 'ROCK-HARD' focus on busting a nut ....noting like POWER of the Pussy....
Very true, but I also think there is that primal fear your wife is about to be impregnated by another male and the constant desperate need for my sperm to get there first is something thats very hard to explain.

Very true, but I also think there is that primal fear your wife is about to be impregnated by another male and the constant desperate need for my sperm to get there first is something thats very hard to explain.
Ah.....although she gets serviced by her playmates....big Daddy remains Alpha because your package remains bigger and more POTENT....

Ah.....although she gets serviced by her playmates....big Daddy remains Alpha because your package remains bigger and more POTENT....
Well, the opposite for me, he's much more alpha and bigger, plus as I have to use condoms, that automatically makes his seed much more potent than mine I guess, when mine end up in the trash can.

Well, the opposite for me, he's much more alpha and bigger, plus as I have to use condoms, that automatically makes his seed much more potent than mine I guess, when mine end up in the trash can.
Unfortunate, but keep banging HARD.....guess, that phrase Happy Wife, Happy Life is applicable in this situation...clearly, SHE'S very Happy.....

Unfortunate, but keep banging HARD.....guess, that phrase Happy Wife, Happy Life is applicable in this situation...clearly, SHE'S very Happy.....
Yeah, she is. Life keeps getting in the way and we don't catch with our friend as often as we'd all like, but he's there in a sort of 'break glass in case of emergency' these days, but she does prefer knowing help is only a phone call away.

Husbands/boyfriends,

I have always respected those with the Self-Confidence to support their wives with being satisfied sexually by other partners ; however, what motivates you to volunteer as Cuckold while remaining in the relationship.... is it actual "LOVE" or "LUST" or something else......let's HEAR IT.
I agree my wife has been the ny city girl but as much long as known my wife she seemed reserved......few months before meeting after not seeing her... i hear few guys talking...the description they described sounded like her...until they described the guy she currently dating...for all intent and purpose no names. At the time i was still very much a dominant male hung and surging with testosterone levels that required me to keep several ladies near me to satisfy my sexually craving. This even while still working 12 hrs a day and hitting the gym 3 hrs a week and going to college. So one day we bump into each other at my college on break for 4 hrs class and we bump into each other. It was like seeing each other for first time. I gave her a hug and kiss on cheeks which public display of affection make people uncomfortable so hell yea im gonna 💋 her. We start talking even when i to get to class i blew it off to talk with her and damn shes thick ass curves mmmmm my kind of woman, she seemed so innocent i couldn't help myself.

First date..dinner and movie. Going to watch paul blaut mall cop...to this day still cant watch that movie without getting hard cuz movie started she was sucking me off and begin to end made even better held my hands so couldnt stop her ......damn girl! To my surprise after movie she wanted to go shopping. Now when it comes to spend money have fun but have a plan beforehand....but had funds in the range 700 on me and that was after paying my bills... not much of club hopper i didnt need to go knew where to hunt or whom to call. Somehow we ended up in Victoria Secret, this could have gone few ways...one the clerk in the store was a ex, down boy down boy. After answering some questions about taste and color with undergarments, she decided to try some on, sadly never did ended up riding in the dressing room while my ex listened. Few weeks past went to class went to her place for long fucking. Spent the night with that heart shaped derrière. This went during entire summer... until one night knocking at the window it was her so called man the one i heard about.

I agree my wife has been the ny city girl but as much long as known my wife she seemed reserved......few months before meeting after not seeing her... i hear few guys talking...the description they described sounded like her...until they described the guy she currently dating...for all intent and purpose no names. At the time i was still very much a dominant male hung and surging with testosterone levels that required me to keep several ladies near me to satisfy my sexually craving. This even while still working 12 hrs a day and hitting the gym 3 hrs a week and going to college. So one day we bump into each other at my college on break for 4 hrs class and we bump into each other. It was like seeing each other for first time. I gave her a hug and kiss on cheeks which public display of affection make people uncomfortable so hell yea im gonna 💋 her. We start talking even when i to get to class i blew it off to talk with her and damn shes thick ass curves mmmmm my kind of woman, she seemed so innocent i couldn't help myself.

First date..dinner and movie. Going to watch paul blaut mall cop...to this day still cant watch that movie without getting hard cuz movie started she was sucking me off and begin to end made even better held my hands so couldnt stop her ......damn girl! To my surprise after movie she wanted to go shopping. Now when it comes to spend money have fun but have a plan beforehand....but had funds in the range 700 on me and that was after paying my bills... not much of club hopper i didnt need to go knew where to hunt or whom to call. Somehow we ended up in Victoria Secret, this could have gone few ways...one the clerk in the store was a ex, down boy down boy. After answering some questions about taste and color with undergarments, she decided to try some on, sadly never did ended up riding in the dressing room while my ex listened. Few weeks past went to class went to her place for long fucking. Spent the night with that heart shaped derrière. This went during entire summer... until one night knocking at the window it was her so called man the one i heard about.

So days went by and i was annoyed by this guy. I mean understand your hesitation and feeling i just dont care, but one day studying at her place and she making me lunch BLT... a knock at the door, she asked can i get that..i answer the door who should it be her now ex bf. Now this situation is nothing new to me didnt expect it would come from her. Took me by surprise. But playing along i introduce myself...HI im her new man you must the ex i heard about so much, i can understand how your feeling right now but id greatly appreciate it if you stop knocking on the window while im fucking her ass! Much appreciated while nice chatting with you but about eat a big lunch...first a blt then her ass...the look on his face while i said, this was PRICELESS!!!!!

Now when i turned around i had few questions for her. And the smirk on her face, bright as the sun. So beautiful. Now I asked her was all this fucking and showing me love to get rid of your ex she couldnt even answer without smile. Now im familiar with this most of time they use you get what they and discard you which is fine all things considered. Instead next few months of the most intense sex i ever had. Nothing was off limits, anywhere anytime..no panties skinny dipping near community pool, public sex. This is where decide to put a ring on it, threw away my little black book and start a family the level of seduction and innocent was hard to ignore.

Back