Cuckold Husbands......Love or Lust for Wife Stronger?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Husbands/boyfriends,

I have always respected those with the Self-Confidence to support their wives with being satisfied sexually by other partners ; however, what motivates you to volunteer as Cuckold while remaining in the relationship.... is it actual "LOVE" or "LUST" or something else......let's HEAR IT.

Husbands/boyfriends,

I have always respected those with the Self-Confidence to support their wives with being satisfied sexually by other partners ; however, what motivates you to volunteer as Cuckold while remaining in the relationship.... is it actual "LOVE" or "LUST" or something else......let's HEAR IT.
Much stronger then when I was not a cuck.

Husbands/boyfriends,

Love, very very deeply and an intensified lust and closeness as well 😊😊

As a single black guy and potential lover to a hotwife I can tell you that my desire, my lust, and passion is so much more intense for another's man's wife than a single woman. Why?

A single woman is like an unpolished precious stone sitting in a case somewhere waiting for the day it finds a home in the crown of a king. A wife is a precious stone placed in the crown of a king, polished, cherished, and now priceless. She is now the kings most prized and sacred possession that all can see and admire him for her beauty and radiance! There is no higher honor that a man can bestow upon another man (aside from the hand of his ******* in marriage) than to enjoy the pleasurable company of his lovely wife because she is his crown jewel and his glory, his most precious and prized possession.

This is why it is so much more thrilling, exciting, and sexy to be with a hotwife because I am mindful of who and what she is to her husband and how much of a honor and privilege it is to experience her love! ✌♠️😎

Honestly I thought I would have way more of a problem with it than I do like just the conversation would upset me but whenever I actually saw it and I saw looking in my eyes and I saw how much pleasure she was getting out of it and how happy she was it made it all okay for me

Honestly I thought I would have way more of a problem with it than I do like just the conversation would upset me but whenever I actually saw it and I saw looking in my eyes and I saw how much pleasure she was getting out of it and how happy she was it made it all okay for me
Strong marriage with Trust and mutual Respect for each other but, more importantly, confidence in the relationship to let her play with another partner...yes, watching her turn from wifey into KINKY will guarantee lots of fun in the marital bedroom or Dungeon....lol

Strong marriage with Trust and mutual Respect for each other but, more importantly, confidence in the relationship to let her play with another partner...yes, watching her turn from wifey into KINKY will guarantee lots of fun in the marital bedroom or Dungeon....lol
I mean now it's kind of just like a normal thing my wife will give me a b****** just about once a day but when it comes to me f****** her we just really don't do that no more it's kind of past that we sleep with each other every night and love each other but she gets f***** by large black men and the longer goes on the more I like it because the longer together the more she pisses me off and they make her scream and it pleases me

I mean now it's kind of just like a normal thing my wife will give me a b****** just about once a day but when it comes to me f****** her we just really don't do that no more it's kind of past that we sleep with each other every night and love each other but she gets f***** by large black men and the longer goes on the more I like it because the longer together the more she pisses me off and they make her scream and it pleases me
Excellent.....the emotional component of the marriage remains very strong while, she receives hard-candy that continues to keep both her and yourself happy......WIN-WIN for all.

You know this is the Internet, right? It's ok to spell out the dirty words here, ffs.

You know this is the Internet, right? It's ok to spell out the dirty words here, ffs.
I nearly got suspended for posing a question about Hotwives fantasizing about a friends sexy adult *******.....cannot blame some of us for being cautious....I know it seems silly but, you never know with some of the moderators....

I nearly got suspended for posing a question about Hotwives fantasizing about a friends sexy adult *******.....cannot blame some of us for being cautious....I know it seems silly but, you never know with some of the moderators....

If you "nearly got suspended" for something, it wasn't for posting words that literally get posted here hundreds of times per day.

For me it’s been both. It’s made us connect more sexually so in turn love and lust has gone thru the roof. Acceptance of the lifestyle was easier than most as I had excepted her flirtatious and teasing personality. I’ve seen her fuck a guy when we first dated in my own driveway and I knew I had a winner lol

It's stronger both my love which has always been total, but my lust for her is off the charts when she is with a regular bull who pumps her full of cum every time we meet and it makes her soaking wet

Back