Cuckold.........Creatively Humiliated/Dominated by Wife/Bull

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Cuckoldry is your KINK and you love it:

what creative methods of humiliation/domination/teasing have you endured at the hands of Mistress(wife) and/or her BULL? Let's her it Cucks....

Wife let’s me watch but makes me jerk off before they start fucking and/ or before cleanup duties. She wants my sex drive diminished so I don’t get the cuck thrill of the cleanup. It’s licking another man’s cum without a submissive urge. I hate it, but she loves it.
Wifey loves sexual control of your orgasms...it's the POWER of making you submissive to her is the ultimate high...

BULL had my gf on the bed, on her back. He’s positioned between her splayed thighs, BBC poised to strike.

BULL instructed me to climb onto the bed. Told me to place my ear on gf’s navel, eyes facing HIM. Then he went to work, feeding his long thick slab of BBC into my girl.

I got to watch him work her pussy from VERY close range. Above WATCHING the action, with my ear pressed to her tummy, I could HEAR his cock moving around inside of her… and above THAT… against the cheek that is pressed my girl’s navel, I felt his cock pushing up through her tummy.

BULL then instructed me to "suck him off" through her tummy - which was basically just me, slobbering sucking and licking my girl's lower abdomen while the BULL fucks her into orbit.

when we're doing this, gf used her hands to guide my mouth/lips to where his cock was inside of her... urging me to, "suck him off through my tummy, baby... make him cum inside my unprotected pussy!"

Not sure this qualifies as humiliating… but the sights, the sounds and the sensations that I experienced when we did this defy description.

Last edited:
BULL has my gf on the bed, on her back. He’s positioned between her splayed thighs, BBC poised to strike.

BULL instructs me to climb onto the bed. Tells me to place my ear on gf’s navel, eyes facing HIM. Then he goes to work, feeding his long thick slab of BBC into my girl.

I get to watch him work her pussy from VERY close range. Above WATCHING the action, with my ear pressed to her tummy, I can HEAR his cock moving around inside of her… and above THAT… against the cheek that is pressed my girl’s navel, I feel his cock pushing up through her tummy.

BULL then instructs me to "suck him off" through her tummy - which is basically just me, slobbering sucking and licking my girl's lower abdomen while the BULL fucks her into orbit.

when we're doing this, gf will use her hands to guide my mouth/lips to where his cock is inside of her... urging me to, "suck him off through my tummy, baby... make him cum inside my unprotected pussy!"

Not sure how humiliating this is… but the sights, the sounds and the sensations that I have experienced when we've done this defy description.
Absolutely....in essence, you Hear, Smell, Feel, Taste your girl and him while, cerebral replay in your mind 24/7 which, is unlimited 'FOREPLAY.....yes, this is sexual DOMINATION....

Wife let’s me watch but makes me jerk off before they start fucking and/ or before cleanup duties. She wants my sex drive diminished so I don’t get the cuck thrill of the cleanup. It’s licking another man’s cum without a submissive urge. I hate it, but she loves it.
She wants you focus on the job and not playing with yourself.
I assuming she makes you cleanup your own mess as well.

Also has denied me in BBC gangbangs telling me she's "too sore", and then immediately spreading wide for seconds from the others.
Complete humiliation and domination...controlling your orgasms defintely gets her off.....

don't forget SEE... and the visual of him up close while all the rest of this is going on is a BIG part of the experience.

there is a lot that goes through my head when i am not even participating - just watching. when i am invited/instructed to do as i described, the overload of thoughts/sensations is nearly enough to scramble my brain.
LOL....Affirmative especially with "see" but, you might get lobtomized if and when she has you blind-folded and restricted in another room and can only hear her and BULL...pound...pound...pound...

Back