Good thoughts. I agree with that. Did the author talk about inferior females? There is obviously women who would not produce the "best of the species" even if she was inseminated by an Alpha Male. Maybe we all need to take another look at Origin of Species by Darwin.
Thanks for the compliment on my post. The author that I read that used Darwin's theory to describe why some men are Naturally Inferior Beta males di not mention anything about inferior females. I agree with you that some women who would not produce the "best of the species" even if she was inseminated by an Alpha Male. But her role in Nature would still be to be bred by Alpha males.

Always important to know our limitations and be true to yourself. Sounds like you have arrived there. Good for you, your wife, and the bull that takes her. Great job. I love it!!
Thanks for the compliment on my post. I am glad that you love it. I agree it is important for us to know our limitations, especially Inferior Beta cuckolds like me, because it helps us to not be disappointed in our poor sexual performance and Inferiority.

Alpha male and beta male selection really does not play much in Human sexuality. There are many species out there that have different mating types.
Humans Actually do not operate on instinct as much as the rest of the ******* kingdom does. Human brains process reason and have most that over instinct.
Instincts are there to make sure a species survive, this is why most animals in the ******* kingdom can walk soon after birth and can survive on its own rather fast, and human babies do not. There are instincts humans have but we mostly no longer rely on them to survive, our Brain power gives us a better chance of survival. So to apply alpha beta ******* kingdom rules to human sexual selection just does not work. We might be pack animals if we were left to instinct but it just is not the case in practice.

those who write with such confidence about Alpha Bet, etc. obviously they have not read serious works on the ethology of primates.

Back