Yes of course, watching your wife preferring a black lover over you is hard for a man to take, but once you can accept that and take your right place you do start to feel more in tune to the greater purpose that is Interracial coupling of BM/WF, MWF. Stay focused, it is not about you, your pride, your place, your control, those are all remnants of feeling superior to the woman and the BM. Once you realize that you are not in control and he is, now things will settle down in your head and heart.
Exactly right.
I read a story in which the author stated that natural selection operates in all species, including humans. The alpha males fuck and breed the females. The other males do not get to fuck the females but do support their needs for food and whatever else they need. This is to insure the propagation of the species, including the human species. So, it is a normal part of nature that the inferior males, like you and I, are cuckolds and do not get to fuck the females. The Alpha males insure the inferior males do not fuck and breed the females through intimidation and fighting if necessary. Human culture has modified natural selection so that even inferior males can fuck and breed females.
So, cuckolds, like you and I, have overcome our culture's conditioning that we should act like Alpha males, even though we know we are Inferior males. We learn to accept that it is normal and right for Alpha males to fuck and breed our wives, since it helps to insure the propagation of our species. We also like being a cuckold because we no longer need to pretend to be something we know we aren't, an Alpha male.
Maybe this is where our enjoyment of humiliation fits in. We enjoy being sexually humiliated, not all humiliation, because it is right and natural for us to to enjoy watching the Alpha males fuck and breed our wives. We are living our lives the way nature intended us to. All of the other inferior males that do not want the Alpha males to fuck and breed their wives, are the ones that are living their lives in a manner that is not the way that nature intended. We felt humiliation, rather than the pride we should feel when Alpha males fuck our wives, due to our cultural conditioning as we grew up.

Exactly right.
I read a story in which the author stated that natural selection operates in all species, including humans. The alpha males fuck and breed the females. The other males do not get to fuck the females but do support their needs for food and whatever else they need. This is to insure the propagation of the species, including the human species. So, it is a normal part of nature that the inferior males, like you and I, are cuckolds and do not get to fuck the females. The Alpha males insure the inferior males do not fuck and breed the females through intimidation and fighting if necessary. Human culture has modified natural selection so that even inferior males can fuck and breed females.
So, cuckolds, like you and I, have overcome our culture's conditioning that we should act like Alpha males, even though we know we are Inferior males. We learn to accept that it is normal and right for Alpha males to fuck and breed our wives, since it helps to insure the propagation of our species. We also like being a cuckold because we no longer need to pretend to be something we know we aren't, an Alpha male.
Maybe this is where our enjoyment of humiliation fits in. We enjoy being sexually humiliated, not all humiliation, because it is right and natural for us to to enjoy watching the Alpha males fuck and breed our wives. We are living our lives the way nature intended us to. All of the other inferior males that do not want the Alpha males to fuck and breed their wives, are the ones that are living their lives in a manner that is not the way that nature intended. We felt humiliation, rather than the pride we should feel when Alpha males fuck our wives, due to our cultural conditioning as we grew up.
I agree, it's just natural

Great to know that you agree. I think our lives as Inferior Beta white cuckold husbands is much happier for us, our wives and the men that fuck our wife and give them the great pleasure they NEED and DESERVE as a Natural female but we can not give them.
Yes, once I stopped trying to be alpha and realized that it felt natural to be the beta, life got so much easier for me.

Yes, once I stopped trying to be alpha and realized that it felt natural to be the beta, life got so much easier for me.
The same is true for me and I believe many other Inferior Beta white males, especially those of us that are also cuckolds, because we realize it is not our fault that we are Inferior Beta white male cuckolds because it is just the way Nature designed us. It is our role in life.

Exactly right.
Very well written thank you as a sisicuckold myself you have touched on some strong points

Great to know that you agree. I think our lives as Inferior Beta white cuckold husbands is much happier for us, our wives and the men that fuck our wife and give them the great pleasure they NEED and DESERVE as a Natural female but we can not give them.
Always important to know our limitations and be true to yourself. Sounds like you have arrived there. Good for you, your wife, and the bull that takes her. Great job. I love it!!

Exactly right.
Good thoughts. I agree with that. Did the author talk about inferior females? There is obviously women who would not produce the "best of the species" even if she was inseminated by an Alpha Male. Maybe we all need to take another look at Origin of Species by Darwin.

Very well written thank you as a sisicuckold myself you have touched on some strong points
Thanks for the compliment on my post. I am glad that some of my post touched on some strong points related to you as a sisicuckold.
There are many variations of our cuckold lifestyle but we all share some common points of being a cuckold.

Back