:unsure: seems like most women will ask/expect a white guy to wear a condom.....but just accept that a Black guy is going to breed them and don't say ******* about a condom.....
Please! Do you have the link to the full video or any info on the girl? She’s incredible!,

Hello, I am slowly breaking into this lifestyle here in NYC. I met a gorgeous woman online who was experienced in cuckolding and interracial lovers and we hit it off. We each have separate lives but she considers me her cuck and really wants to push me further. I support her with her lovers and have a good time when we spend time.

So, I am just interested in chatting with anybody in NYC who is also into this and has some experience here.

First time cuck can't handle watching his fine girlfriend polishing up a thick mocha cock and melts down.....

Bound to happen as younger white couples start increasingly inviting Black men to their bedroom
Yes of course, watching your wife preferring a black lover over you is hard for a man to take, but once you can accept that and take your right place you do start to feel more in tune to the greater purpose that is Interracial coupling of BM/WF, MWF. Stay focused, it is not about you, your pride, your place, your control, those are all remnants of feeling superior to the woman and the BM. Once you realize that you are not in control and he is, now things will settle down in your head and heart.

Last edited:
For hundreds of years rich white Masters bred their slave women on the plantation.... Now Black businessman breed white wives in hotel rooms.

Just like many countries have a mandatory term of military service. The US should require women ages 18 to 26 to participate in a mandatory two years of reparations.
I call them love taps! It was hard to take at first watching your wife get her ass slapped. She was actually ok with it, said it put her in a different mindset. Focused on how bad she felt for holding back on BBC through her youth and 20's, silly/stupid girl. Now making up for lost time and taking the punishment for not falling in line sooner.

Back