cuckolding and cuck training now begins as early as high school......

After dating for 3 years she still tells him,
"If you really love me we can wait to do the 'Nasty'...." His cock having yet never made contact with her pussy.....

Meanwhile she has fuck 4 Black guys from the school basketball team, multiple times, telling him, "It was just sex baby, it didn't mean anything....."

And then taking all of 20 seconds to pump and dump his seed all over the hallway bathroom floor during classes.

1667995652865597.gif

Arriving home late, cuck walks in on a late night fucking session...
Here it is with sound.

Imagine....
The Bull finishes up at the gym and having a key he heads over to his couples house....

The wife a very heavy sleeper doesn't wake up when her pajama bottoms are striped off...it's not until the Bull spreads and mounts her with a generous glob of saliva to lube her that he starts to realize what's going on.

The husband having been out of town for work gets home late to find the Bull on his last dozen strokes before blowing his load and seeding the wife.

The husband is dismayed.....the Bull had promised not come over unless the husband was home and to always use a condom, which clearly he hadn't....

The Bull grabs one of the husband's freshly laundered work shirts and uses it to wipe his 8inch cock clean before telling the husband to "get use to it!" And leaving...

The husband

Attachments

• 1668109684900941.mp4
    4.7 MB
Sub Cucky for Chats with Aggressive Hung Bull
In addition to looking for a longterm bull for my woman, in my spare time I also like talking to a dominant black bull. This post is for you alphas that are too far away from me and my woman to help in person but would like to still assert yourself over some fun and engaging discussion. We can talk about anything, from cordially getting to know each other to you putting me in my place while I always remain respectful and subservient to the real man in the conversation. Send a PM and take me where ever you please, Sir ☺️

Last edited by a moderator:
Th
cuckolding and cuck training now begins as early as high school......

After dating for 3 years she still tells him,
"If you really love me we can wait to do the 'Nasty'...." His cock having yet never made contact with her pussy.....

Meanwhile she has fuck 4 Black guys from the school basketball team, multiple times, telling him, "It was just sex baby, it didn't mean anything....."

And then taking all of 20 seconds to pump and dump his seed all over the hallway bathroom floor during classes.

View attachment 5582135
That was nice of her🙂

Back