Well.. in my case the wife and I do some role play ( not as often as I like tho)
But she does play with her BBC silos that I got her and we also lock my cock up and I will watch from the corner or edge of bed.
I would like to take it further but as I said earlier she just not that into it. Or maybe she is and just afraid to go thru with it.
I'm gun shy. My ex cucked me (not why we got divorced), and my GF after broke up when I brough it up and thought I was a pervert. So naturally...I'm not exactly ready to chat with my wife...I could use guidance.

I am still able to cum course not being erect I am unable to shoot I am unable to jack off being limp I have to rub off to orgasim I dribble watery cum strings now I do gave orgasim feelings but nothing intense like years ago I'm a premature ejaculator back then I could not last longer than a minute or so
An older buddy/coworker got diagnosed with prostate cancer several years back and had to have it removed. After that he was unable to achieve an erection or ejaculate. I moved in on his wife about 6 months after the surgery. Me and her had always flirted before that, but we took it further. I have now stepped in as the sexual surrogate. Was tough for him to handle at first though he has now fully accepted it after 2 years.

An older buddy/coworker got diagnosed with prostate cancer several years back and had to have it removed. After that he was unable to achieve an erection or ejaculate. I moved in on his wife about 6 months after the surgery. Me and her had always flirted before that, but we took it further. I have now stepped in as the sexual surrogate. Was tough for him to handle at first though he has now fully accepted it after 2 years.
So do you only play alone with her? Do you have him prepare her for you. If so how much. Do you include him in the fun.

Back