We've been doing this for about 5 years now..but my wife just admitted she been fucking black men for the ENTIRE 9 YEARS OF OUR DATING AND MARRIAGE TIME! literally since 6 months after we got married she started sucking and fucking black men. She was a religious Southern Baptist virgin before that. Says she always wanted to have sex but never did, now she a full blown slutwife. Since we're already doing this lifestyle, should i just keep going with it or what's the thoughts out there? We're in our early 30's. Here's a pic of one of the times i caught her riding one of her "friends" in our bed.View attachment 4996458
New Normal

We've been doing this for about 5 years now..but my wife just admitted she been fucking black men for the ENTIRE 9 YEARS OF OUR DATING AND MARRIAGE TIME! literally since 6 months after we got married she started sucking and fucking black men. She was a religious Southern Baptist virgin before that. Says she always wanted to have sex but never did, now she a full blown slutwife. Since we're already doing this lifestyle, should i just keep going with it or what's the thoughts out there? We're in our early 30's. Here's a pic of one of the times i caught her riding one of her "friends" in our bed.View attachment 4996458
No way to start a chat with you

Back