Tidbit about my wife....

Last time my wife went on a Tinder date, first time meeting the guy.

Date ended at his place with a 4-hour plus bondage and discipline training session, he photographer and first date fucked her.

She was fully compliant
"Master Issac,

Per your instructions my wife is waiting for you in our bedroom, freshly showered, shaved and prepared per you orders.

I'll get your Cognac Sir, then I'll wait outside the bedroom door. If you need anything else, a refill, lube, fresh towels, clean up.... anything I will see to it...."

Attachments

• org.picseditor.blurbackground_202210162522979.png
    org.picseditor.blurbackground_202210162522979.png
    1 MB · Views: 122
"Master Issac,

Per your instructions my wife is waiting for you in our bedroom, freshly showered, shaved and prepared per you orders.

I'll get your Cognac Sir, then I'll wait outside the bedroom door. If you need anything else, a refill, lube, fresh towels, clean up.... anything I will see to it...."
That the couples i need to be with it would be great to fill the wife with white cream pie but before that you must wearing your cage warm her wholes for me put the plug in her ass and yours because Best part watch you horny dont do anything like sissy and she get all the enjoying plus you need to clean my dick after i cum in her

That the couples i need to be with it would be great to fill the wife with white cream pie but before that you must wearing your cage warm her wholes for me put the plug in her ass and yours because Best part watch you horny dont do anything like sissy and she get all the enjoying plus you need to clean my dick after i cum in her

Back