14 KB · Views: 69
  • My-BBC-slut-with-body-writing8.jpg
    My-BBC-slut-with-body-writing8.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 71
  • My-BBC-slut-with-body-writing9.jpg
    My-BBC-slut-with-body-writing9.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 89
Was your late wife doing others?
My wife put herself through university and teachers college while supporting her ******* by her first husband as an exotic dancer. That was how I met her.

she loved being the Center of Attention.

we were married two years when we took an adult only second honeymoon. The first one was to Disney Land.

the hotel we stayed at was adults only. the had a butler rise and retire program. So test were don’t and we tried it. that first time had us going back for 18 years twice a year for a week. more on that experience next time.

we also found a guy of Greek /Turkish back ground that did live shows for voyeurs / cuckold (with out wives). The voyeurs paid to just watch the cuckolds paid to watch and eat cum. It was one weekend a month. More on that experience next time.

we also used to travel to countries to scuba dive. We found a guide / web site that offered a bit more than scuba diving. Again more on that later.

Hey can someone chat with me
So below is a photo of my tiny clit. It cums handsfree to bbc. White penis is so pathetic it orgasms handsfree to the thought or site or BBC. I just put on some good underwear, I'm going to try and fill up my underwear and finger fuck my asshole using all the cum I'm going to be going straight for two nights. Non stop bbc action. Hopefully a lot of worthless white sperm I can make into lube. I had seven in one day so far all to a video of a thick BBC cumshot. As soon as his cock starts spraying cums mine completely finishes then I just wait a few minutes and it goes again. I know it's going to drain every single drop tonight but its bbc brainwash time. I can't wait to watch black cock ******* drain my tiny penis. I don't stand a chance my clit is so sensitive and gets so horny when black cocks bouncing around cumming. I think I can make it weak enough hopefully that I can instantly cum from now on just looking at black mens cocks. That will prove that I'm owned I'll have to immediately spill my seed when black cocks are present. I'll be ******* drained everytime I look at BBC. Wish me luck on weakening my pathetic white Clitty, I'm off to stare at BBC and have intense handsfree orgasms and make my butthole sticky with me cum then it gape my ass hole using my toys and pathetic cum as lube for a while night of BBC ******* and brainwash

Attachments

• IMG_20220409_125529.jpg
    IMG_20220409_125529.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator:
I’d say something but don’t no the abbreviations So here’s my wife’s fucking her really big hung 6’7” bullwhat do you guys think ? She didn’t want to say it that night but she told me later she loved everything about him and kinda bad wanting me to dive into her pussy but came so hard pushing his out as I drank in her pussy
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov
View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV
I know I ended up posting those 2 vid to many times but how ca I feel bad when the shortest time she spent fucking a black man was 3 hrs

I’d say something but don’t no the abbreviations So here’s my wife’s fucking her really big hung 6’7” bullwhat do you guys think ? She didn’t want to say it that night but she told me later she loved everything about him and kinda bad wanting me to dive into her pussy but came so hard pushing his out as I drank in her pussy
View attachment 4976676
View attachment 4976676
View attachment 4976690
View attachment 4976690
View attachment 4976690
View attachment 4976676
View attachment 4976690
I know I ended up posting those 2 vid to many times but how ca I feel bad when the shortest time she spent fucking a black man was 3 hrs
Those first to vids are audy only, the rest is super hot!!

I want a hotwife so I can eat her fucked pussy so bad. I'm not a beta though, eating sloppy seconds pussy is an alpha male power move.

Any UK based sluts interested dm asap

Back