Suspect but would love to hear hear Story of what happened also as an amateur letting your wife go alone on a 1st meet is not good was this guy vetted? Tested for STDS? how well do you know this John? JMHO

Still at a loss for words. Been roleplaying for about a year now with baby steps here and there like dancing in a club. Introduced large toys and sleeve play.

Met a guy online for a change, we met up at a dance club just like before. Knew there was a chance something would happen. Had him send test results. We were always hesitant to take it further with a stranger at a club because of STDs etc.

Went like the other times we had gone out. She came over to me after dancing and told me to meet her at home because John is taking her to his place.

I go home waiting up all night. She Ubers back at like 3 am. She comes in reeking of sex and in a mess. She orders me onto the bed and proceeds to strip me naked and then mounts my face while grabbing my cock. That’s when the taste hits me. She looks right in my eyes and asks “how does John taste?” I instantly cum in her hand.

The next morning she tells me all the intimate details.

I’m now officially a BBC cuckold.
FUCKING love the comment HOW DOES JOHN TASTE a cuckold's dream coming true and heres to many more cream pies for you

Looking for BBCs and cuckold couples for private chat. I will be back on in about 4-5 hours. Please send me a message if you care to chat.

Looking for anyone trying to create friends and meetups. Or just a nice kinky chat ;)

Looking forward to chatting with you all!
Would love to.

Back