Cuckold ceremony

This is an absolutely real post. We would like to have a cuckold ceremony or cuckold affirmation prior to our wedding in July.

I know a lot of what is on here is fantasy. In fact to a point this would be. Hubby and I will still have sex. Hubby will always be my number 1. Hubby wouldn't spend the rest of his life in chastity.

But....he loves being a cuckold and I love BBC. We would have vows that would represent our real life situation. Ultimately though, he is faithful to me and I love cheating on him.

Heres what we need. First someone to be the officiant to the ceremony. We would need some BBC, preferably real bulls, that can partake in a ceremony and other related events. We haven't written the cermony but there would be fluffing and cleaning by the cuck. Ideally we would like to film it all. Maybe a few other cuckold cpls to attend.

We are in NH but could probably get a far as NYC for a weekend for this.

Would anyone be available and seriously interested in attending?
Like the whole idea and if in N J would love to attend. Keep us in mind.

This is an absolutely real post. We would like to have a cuckold ceremony or cuckold affirmation prior to our wedding in July.

I know a lot of what is on here is fantasy. In fact to a point this would be. Hubby and I will still have sex. Hubby will always be my number 1. Hubby wouldn't spend the rest of his life in chastity.

But....he loves being a cuckold and I love BBC. We would have vows that would represent our real life situation. Ultimately though, he is faithful to me and I love cheating on him.

Heres what we need. First someone to be the officiant to the ceremony. We would need some BBC, preferably real bulls, that can partake in a ceremony and other related events. We haven't written the cermony but there would be fluffing and cleaning by the cuck. Ideally we would like to film it all. Maybe a few other cuckold cpls to attend.

100% serious fluff clean o

As a cuckold husband i would like to thank you for stating that you and your future cuckold hub still have sex and he will always be #1!!!! The idea of having a ceremony celebrating his love for being your cuck and your love for BBC is fantastic....I commend you on your thoughtfullness for your love of the IR lifestyle that you two live. Have you thought of him getting a cuckold tattoo showing his pride in being your cuck husband???? It would be great to unveil a tat like that at your ceremony. Just a thought.....I have a cuckold tat that Robin n I both love and i wear it proudly.2474686

Back