Cuckold, bulls and hotwives I need your advice!!!

Which direction shall I take?

• Support my wife and my brother falling for each other and I end up her friend

• Try to "hold on" to her and insist that they only have sex, nothing serious

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xtrmcuck

Couple
Here's the short version, where I need advice: my older brother is moving in with my wife and I in a week. The general consensus between all of us is that they are going to start dating each other and my wife and I have gotten super hot at the thought that it's VERY likely to turn into a longer term relationship, like he's basically going to take her from me. Should I try to establish ground rules to try and keep her "mine" or should I encourage them to not hold back from each other?

Here's the longer, sexier version:

My wife and I have been into the cuckold lifestyle for a few years, exploring fantasies and acting on the things we like. We both like her to play alone when she is with another man, sometimes I am lucky and get pics or videos but for the most part my favorite thing is imagining what's happening while I'm not around. We both enjoyed me having to wonder what was happening so much that it evolved into me getting way less sex with her to the point that I'm no longer allowed to, just please her orally on occasion. She loves to tease me and remind me that only other men get to fuck her and it drives me super wild.

So a few months ago it looked like my older brother was going to crash at our place for a while. I made a comment about him always taking my things growing up and he'd probably try to take her. This fueled some serious fantasy role play about her giving herself to him but at the end of it we would laugh it off as not being possible. Meanwhile she would message him flirty stuff and naked pictures, telling him that he could treat her like she's single and available. Unfortunately he didn't end up coming to stay with us for unrelated reasons. BUT we already loved the idea so much that we started fantasizing about her finding a boyfriend and that's when we decided I shouldn't get to have sex with her at all. We still played out the idea of this "boyfriend" making her his woman and me having to use my imagination permanently. We even spent a month where we pretended that I was just her best friend and she would get a huge kick out of my cock getting hard when all I was allowed to do was hug her. We went back to being "married" when it looked like she wouldn't be getting a boyfriend any time soon because her work schedule prevents her from being able to date very often.
NOW my brother is officially coming to live with us for an undetermined amount of time, he gets here in less than a week. Needless to say we are all super excited about it! She hasn't started treating me like "just a friend" yet but has teased me about what it will be like when she's his woman. Of course I get rock hard, and the reality of it is setting in. If I let her be with him, and she wants to be with him, and he wants her it's kind of inevitable. With less than a week before he gets here I can tell her that he's just going to have to share, or I can just go with what we've been fantasizing so hard about for months. We've dropped those hints during conversation that if anything ever "happened" that it's nice to know we'll always be best friends, and that's how I know this is a very REAL possibility. She even joked that when she's his woman I could transition to be a girl (something she knows I had seriously considered in the past) and I asked her why she said "you might as well have fun!" I don't know how serious she is but she's always been a bit fascinated about the subject but I know it's also because she (being a wonderfully jealous cuckoldress) likes a guarantee that I'm not just going to start dating other women.
Sorry/not sorry for the long rant but I've come to this amazing community because I hope some of you find this sexy or interesting, but also because I'm right on the fence with my approach. Whatever the poll sits at by the time he gets here is what I'll go with!

I say let whatever haplens, happen naturally. Dont ******* it let it juat happen, cant lie u becoming a fem and your wife damn id wqnt to be in the middle of that ijs

I say let whatever haplens, happen naturally. Dont ******* it let it juat happen, cant lie u becoming a fem and your wife damn id wqnt to be in the middle of that ijs
Well dang, keep in touch! When I pass as a girl I'll totally hit you up. I can't guarantee my wife would be involved tho, since she wouldn't be mine anymore..

Here's the short version, where I need advice: my older brother is moving in with my wife and I in a week. The general consensus between all of us is that they are going to start dating each other and my wife and I have gotten super hot at the thought that it's VERY likely to turn into a longer term relationship, like he's basically going to take her from me. Should I try to establish ground rules to try and keep her "mine" or should I encourage them to not hold back from each other?

Here's the longer, sexier version:

My wife and I have been into the cuckold lifestyle for a few years, exploring fantasies and acting on the things we like. We both like her to play alone when she is with another man, sometimes I am lucky and get pics or videos but for the most part my favorite thing is imagining what's happening while I'm not around. We both enjoyed me having to wonder what was happening so much that it evolved into me getting way less sex with her to the point that I'm no longer allowed to, just please her orally on occasion. She loves to tease me and remind me that only other men get to fuck her and it drives me super wild.

So a few months ago it looked like my older brother was going to crash at our place for a while. I made a comment about him always taking my things growing up and he'd probably try to take her. This fueled some serious fantasy role play about her giving herself to him but at the end of it we would laugh it off as not being possible. Meanwhile she would message him flirty stuff and naked pictures, telling him that he could treat her like she's single and available. Unfortunately he didn't end up coming to stay with us for unrelated reasons. BUT we already loved the idea so much that we started fantasizing about her finding a boyfriend and that's when we decided I shouldn't get to have sex with her at all. We still played out the idea of this "boyfriend" making her his woman and me having to use my imagination permanently. We even spent a month where we pretended that I was just her best friend and she would get a huge kick out of my cock getting hard when all I was allowed to do was hug her. We went back to being "married" when it looked like she wouldn't be getting a boyfriend any time soon because her work schedule prevents her from being able to date very often.
NOW my brother is officially coming to live with us for an undetermined amount of time, he gets here in less than a week. Needless to say we are all super excited about it! She hasn't started treating me like "just a friend" yet but has teased me about what it will be like when she's his woman. Of course I get rock hard, and the reality of it is setting in. If I let her be with him, and she wants to be with him, and he wants her it's kind of inevitable. With less than a week before he gets here I can tell her that he's just going to have to share, or I can just go with what we've been fantasizing so hard about for months. We've dropped those hints during conversation that if anything ever "happened" that it's nice to know we'll always be best friends, and that's how I know this is a very REAL possibility. She even joked that when she's his woman I could transition to be a girl (something she knows I had seriously considered in the past) and I asked her why she said "you might as well have fun!" I don't know how serious she is but she's always been a bit fascinated about the subject but I know it's also because she (being a wonderfully jealous cuckoldress) likes a guarantee that I'm not just going to start dating other women.
Sorry/not sorry for the long rant but I've come to this amazing community because I hope some of you find this sexy or interesting, but also because I'm right on the fence with my approach. Whatever the poll sits at by the time he gets here is what I'll go with!
There are prose and cones of sharing your wife with your elder brother..In Hindu mytholgy, Arjun married and shared his wife with four other brothers called pandava so this concept is not new.. sharing wife with brother will have more peaceful mind compared to outsiders..she will have both men available all the time to pamper her sexually in bed..however this decision is double edged sword...it can be too good but there is always a risk of getting things messy in the long run and it is not easy to get out of this mess in a situation like this..please give serious thoughts on possibililty of going awefully wrong..is the risk you are going to take worthwhile? Remember one thing ..once damage is done you cant reverse it

Back