Cuckold = bisexual? Is it so or not?

Cuckolds, how do you feel about sex with bulls?

• This is a taboo for me

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I have such fantasies

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • If the wife and the bull insist, I will agree

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • I practice only oral sex with a bull

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • I became bisexual by being a cuckold

Votes: 48 19.3%
  • I was bisexual before I became a cuckold

Votes: 62 24.9%

• Total voters
In our beginning times years ago we often went into clubs and got in intimacy with couples or single man. Once we had a foursome with a very gentle, sexy and mature couple: He fucked me from behind, my husband licked me from underneath and got a blowjob from her. I cannot swear it but I bet on it: My husband not only focused on me! He sucked the cock of the other guy a few times while he slided out of my pussy. Such a little sissy! I love it! In case of that: I have no problem with bi games between my husband and other guys. I wish he could open his mind more...

In our beginning times years ago we often went into clubs and got in intimacy with couples or single man. Once we had a foursome with a very gentle, sexy and mature couple: He fucked me from behind, my husband licked me from underneath and got a blowjob from her. I cannot swear it but I bet on it: My husband not only focused on me! He sucked the cock of the other guy a few times while he slided out of my pussy. Such a little sissy! I love it! In case of that: I have no problem with bi games between my husband and other guys. I wish he could open his mind more...
My wife loves it when I satisfy the various sexual desires of her bulls. And she insists that they fuck me

Not Bisexual because I dont feel atraction to men as someone said above, I just suck big black cock beacuse they are black and because they fuck the white women, that is all, I will never have a relationship with a black guy other than being his sex slave.
Many white men want to be the sex slaves of black men. We are ready for them to use us as they wish without taboos and restrictions, because they deserve it by fucking our wives

Back