Cuckold = bisexual? Is it so or not?

Cuckolds, how do you feel about sex with bulls?

• This is a taboo for me

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I have such fantasies

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • If the wife and the bull insist, I will agree

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • I practice only oral sex with a bull

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • I became bisexual by being a cuckold

Votes: 48 19.3%
  • I was bisexual before I became a cuckold

Votes: 62 24.9%

• Total voters
There is a difference between the cuckold fetish that can include some practise some times seen like a bisexual practises and the bi or gay sexuallity itself. For example a cuckold husband could find sucking her wife's lover cock like a way to self humiliation while bi or gay men are able to have penetration practises or falling in love with other men.

There is a difference between the cuckold fetish that can include some practise some times seen like a bisexual practises and the bi or gay sexuallity itself. For example a cuckold husband could find sucking her wife's lover cock like a way to self humiliation while bi or gay men are able to have penetration practises or falling in love with other men.
I agree with you that the sexual submission of a cuckold to a bull is not the same as simply sexual relations with men. Only I don't see the difference between sucking dick and anal sex, for a cuckold it makes no difference. Here everything depends on the dominant bull

I agree with you that the sexual submission of a cuckold to a bull is not the same as simply sexual relations with men. Only I don't see the difference between sucking dick and anal sex, for a cuckold it makes no difference. Here everything depends on the dominant bull
When my Fem-Domme Hotwife initially trained me to fluff her Black Master Bull, I didn’t initially view myself as bisexual. I
was merely being submissive to her wishes and his dominant desires. Same is true when she strap-on trained me to become his anal submissive.

However, once I began to crave BBC and meet black men on my own, clearly I had become a bisexual bottom.

Had never had sexual experience with a male until started doing mmfs in a previous relationship and a close friend, was a turn on watching my partner enjoying herself and totally at ease in front of me, over time there was unplanned contact and it just carried on as part of the moment, 3 consenting adults enjoying sex and exploring boundaries. After ten years I would just not get turned on if the wife was not involved.

I see being a cuck different from before bi. A cuck has a partner who has sex with others. Being bi is a sexual preference. I'm bi and had several male encounters before my first female experience. I already knew I enjoyed sex with men and found out that sex with women was also enjoyable.
My wife was much more sexualy active before we met, more than what she told me at the time. Of course I enjoyed all of her stories of her adventures. Most times after we had sex I felt she still needed more. After she told me she had sex with another before we married, actually she had several men the last few months before, I started thinking about swinging, this was back in the 70's. Long story short, we started swinging, then went to sharing and eventually she just carried on with a few long-term lovers. While I did suck a few cocks before and after when I was present. I was having sex with men by myself that time as well.

When my Fem-Domme Hotwife initially trained me to fluff her Black Master Bull, I didn’t initially view myself as bisexual. I
was merely being submissive to her wishes and his dominant desires. Same is true when she strap-on trained me to become his anal submissive.

However, once I began to crave BBC and meet black men on my own, clearly I had become a bisexual bottom.
Bisexuals are not born, they become them. A man who for whatever reason was fucked in the ass will not be able to live without it. If this had not happened, he would have remained an ordinary man.

If you've tried it, for whatever reason, willingly or not, you won't be able to live without it, no matter how strict a heterosexual you were before.

Not Bisexual because I dont feel atraction to men as someone said above, I just suck big black cock beacuse they are black and because they fuck the white women, that is all, I will never have a relationship with a black guy other than being his sex slave.

It was me that said it... and yep agreed. To me, if you have no "attraction" and there's no gay or bi stuff there. If you'd never go one on one with another man... there's no gay or bi stuff there. Tha'ts not what it's about... at all.

It was me that said it... and yep agreed. To me, if you have no "attraction" and there's no gay or bi stuff there. If you'd never go one on one with another man... there's no gay or bi stuff there. Tha'ts not what it's about... at all.
Why do you all take the word "bisexual" as some kind of label. It just means that you have sex with people of both sexes. I completely agree that there are two completely different groups of bisexuals. I would even say that there are three groups of bisexuals. The first are those who have romantic feelings for men. Friends are those who do not have romantic feelings for men, but for some reason tried sex with them and liked it. And the third group, who engage in sex with bulls in the context of the bull's dominance, humiliation and with the encouragement of this by the wife

Como este es un tema que me toca muy de cerca quiero hablar sobre mi caso
Primero debo decir que yo soy negro muy dotado 51 años pero además totalmente bisexual versátil con pareja mujer swinger desde la adolescencia
vivimos en cuba donde no usamos ni idea sobre todo lo del mundo cucklod todo esto lo hemos conocido durante el tiempo de la pandemia al estar sin poder tener nada con alguno de nuestros amigos alguno de ellos nos comentamos sobre la app de telegram y ahí nos encontramos con todo el tema del estilo cucklod y sus caracteristicas
Pero todavía no nos hemos visto en ninguna de las etiquetas pues al ser yo negro y dotado nadie entiende que también me gusta que nos penetren juntos a los dos

This is a complex but great question. I’m finding it difficult to pick an answer. Let me explain.

I’ve documented it before but for this question I’ll bring up again our cuckolding lifestyle was born from me not satisfying my wife due to rarely being home due to work. She had multiple sex driven affairs I was aware she was having. I liked her being pleased and enjoyed knowing before I broke it to her I knew.

When I watched my wife the first time I was fascinated with what I saw. I admit I shared an appreciation for the guys she was with. Within the first few times there was a change in me. Prior to, the thought of my wife not knowing I knew turned me on and drove me sexually. Pretty quickly it shifted to being driven by watching her in person getting fucked by black men. With that shift I found myself wishing I had a lot more to physically offer like them. I started paying a bit more attention to their form as they fucked her.

The switch flipped for me when my wife transitioned from passively submitting to her bulls and seeing me as neutral, to her taking a more active dominant role with me. I said I’d never do some of the things others, including our friends did in the lifestyle. Those things like cleaning her up and more specifically her becoming very verbal as far as where I was sexually to them turned me on that much more.

She then started talking of how she would like to see me with one of her bulls. Not coincidentally this is when I bailed out from the site for a couple months. I gave a blowjob to a bill of hers who is bi sexual and attempted to have sex with him although it didn’t go well. It was altogether confusing as I had no desire for a man unless I saw him with her. It’s still a bit hard to admit but I take an active sexual role with her and a couple of them who are inviting of it. It’s not all the time but with those guys it’s a lot of guiding, blowing, playing with their balls as they fuck her, licking their ass, and yes, occasionally letting them fuck me.

I guess the answer is cuckolding has led me to the desire. It’s not often and I don’t have a consistent desire or taste for it but it is there. More accurately it’s changed the role of my wife and I in sex as she prefers to peg me over me fucking her. I do think there’s a level of homosexuality with being cucked for some but not all. I think it’s all about the genesis of how the lifestyle became a thing for the couple.

This is the process…..I’m not surprised

I write in this section because I want to hear the opinion of all cuckolds.

When listening to and reading psychologists, I very often hear the following thesis from them: "The way of life of cuckolds is chosen by men who are bisexual, or are hidden bisexuals." What do you think about it? Interesting opinion of cuckolds.
No, I don't think so. Both were choices by me that I personally made based on my needs and desires as well as the needs and desires of others around me, not destiny for me by others saying do this or else

Why do you all take the word "bisexual" as some kind of label. It just means that you have sex with people of both sexes. I completely agree that there are two completely different groups of bisexuals. I would even say that there are three groups of bisexuals. The first are those who have romantic feelings for men. Friends are those who do not have romantic feelings for men, but for some reason tried sex with them and liked it. And the third group, who engage in sex with bulls in the context of the bull's dominance, humiliation and with the encouragement of this by the wife
Completely agree....I fall under the third group!

Back