Cuckold BBC Cult

The idea of a cult is one of my favorites! I don't know why but it get's my tiny, white dick twitching...

this is just like I would imagine it
The idea of a cult is one of my favorites! I don't know why but it get's my tiny, white dick twitching...

this is just like I would imagine it
I also love the idea of a BBC/Cuckold Cult for those of us that enjoy BBC and slut Wife and Cuckold Husband play but I don't like the idea of Coercing young couples or anyone else in any way to join.

Only BBC cult that comes to mind are the Dr. Who fanatics. :p
Can I add a few more BBC cult shows.
The Black Adder part 1
The Black Adder part 2
the Black Adder Part 3
Mr Bean
******* Brown Mysterys
The Office (not the American one)
Couples (which became Friends in America)
Monty Pythons Flying Curcus.
On The Busses the for runner to Taxi
The Benny Hill Show.

And last but not least. The only show that reportedly caused to deaths due to laughter
The Goodies

all of these have cult like fans.

About a year ago I had a conversation with a woman who told me about a cult in Africa where whites worshiped Black Men and Black Women. There would be ritual punishment inflicted on the whites. White females were sacrificed as breeding slaves, but white males were literally sacrificed by ritual execution. Despite the dangers, I would still love to be part of this cult. I tried to get more information from her, but I was unsuccessful. If anyone knows more, please let me know.
Some one has an active imagination. Or a membership on a Black Sex story site give me time I will think of it.

DarkWander.net comes to mind.

Can I add a few more BBC cult shows.
The Black Adder part 1
The Black Adder part 2
the Black Adder Part 3
Mr Bean
******* Brown Mysterys
The Office (not the American one)
Couples (which became Friends in America)
Monty Pythons Flying Curcus.
On The Busses the for runner to Taxi
The Benny Hill Show.

And last but not least. The only show that reportedly caused to deaths due to laughter
The Goodies

all of these have cult like fans.
I have seen most of those shows but I have never saw anything like a BBC cult in them or even reference to a BBC. Are you referring to them as being of the BBC, British Broadcasting Corporation, shows rather than showing BBC sex ?

Being in a cult is exactly how I described it when my wife developed feelings for her bull that was intensely focused on real ownership play and having complete control over my wife. Brainwashed isn’t too strong a word for what he did to her.

That was a very intense and frightening situation to see just how far a true black bull master can take it.

Hello all, hope your weeks are getting off to a good start

Had an interesting thought over the weekend since ive been watching some cult/religious documentaries.

Has there ever been a BBC/Cuckold Cult?

Where they worship BBC and cucks sacrifice their wives on the daily?

And if there isnt a cult like this... lets just say I’d be a proud first member

My mind is running with this as I find it super hot

Let me know what you guys think!
I love it. I have the germ of an idea for a story of a swingers club given over to black men and women to use the whites as playthings. I need to get moving on it.

Hello all, hope your weeks are getting off to a good start

Had an interesting thought over the weekend since ive been watching some cult/religious documentaries.

Has there ever been a BBC/Cuckold Cult?

Where they worship BBC and cucks sacrifice their wives on the daily?

And if there isnt a cult like this... lets just say I’d be a proud first member

My mind is running with this as I find it super hot

Let me know what you guys think!
Sick! 🧐🤕

Good point
Dont know it could have to be a violent thing , white members can approach hot couples. Talk bout like a club , the bar , the community , let black priests cult introduce themselfs for the couple , let them around speacilly on pool parties ... Lil naught Plays like push her bikini a bit , a priest of the cult slap her butt , give them a few drinks only to get these couples a Lil more social and could be nastier like the black priest shows his pushing the man underwear to compare cocks . Give presents nice things and when they are catch for the benefits revel the price and propose a innitiation cerimony contract .

Back