Cuckold a sexual orientation

Borncuckold

Male
From
AR, US
I believe being a cuckold is a "sexual orientation" and will eventually be recognized as such.
Why do I believe this? Several reasons however, for sake of brevity I will point out two things. First, "cuckolding" or beta males are common in nature. Second, the widespread practice of cuckolding coupled with desire to be a cuckold is evidence of this being common in humans as well. This understanding extends the "nature" of being a cuckold beyond a sexual "kink" and implies that is (at least for some) hard-wired into some males DNA. (At least the desire or acceptance of it.) I could go into more detail to make this point but I want to keep this short and too the point which will hopefully inspire real discussion.
The desire to be a cuckold can be a difficult thing for you or your spouse to accept and understand. If society (even a subcultural) accepted and understood cuckolding as a sexual orientation I believe it empower both cuckolds and those who love them.
Hopefully one day more couples will accept this as a sexual orientation and by doing so relieve a lot of the sexual stigma and frustration that is associate with the acceptance of being a cuckold. Empower the progress!

I believe being a cuckold is a "sexual orientation" and will eventually be recognized as such.
Why do I believe this? Several reasons however, for sake of brevity I will point out two things. First, "cuckolding" or beta males are common in nature. Second, the widespread practice of cuckolding coupled with desire to be a cuckold is evidence of this being common in humans as well. This understanding extends the "nature" of being a cuckold beyond a sexual "kink" and implies that is (at least for some) hard-wired into some males DNA. (At least the desire or acceptance of it.) I could go into more detail to make this point but I want to keep this short and too the point which will hopefully inspire real discussion.
The desire to be a cuckold can be a difficult thing for you or your spouse to accept and understand. If society (even a subcultural) accepted and understood cuckolding as a sexual orientation I believe it empower both cuckolds and those who love them.
Hopefully one day more couples will accept this as a sexual orientation and by doing so relieve a lot of the sexual stigma and frustration that is associate with the acceptance of being a cuckold. Empower the progress!
Completely agree. I for one am hoping there are open and easy to find "Cuckold Support Groups"

If it’s hardwired into the DNA OK but otherwise I can’t see your theory holding any water.
I can’t see how I can claim to be a different gender just because I’m comfortable with my wife / girlfriends being serviced by other men.
If I wasn’t an impotent beta male with a tiny cock I service them myself!
The last thing we need is to have ‘official cuckold’ status! I mean what does that even mean? 🤔🤔🤔

If it’s hardwired into the DNA OK but otherwise I can’t see your theory holding any water.
I can’t see how I can claim to be a different gender just because I’m comfortable with my wife / girlfriends being serviced by other men.
The last thing we need is to have ‘official cuckold’ status! I mean what does that even mean? 🤔🤔🤔
He mentioned it being a sexual orientation, not a gender

I don’t think you understand what he means by sexual orientation. It means what your sexual attraction is…example: men who are sexually attracted to women=heterosexual.

Couldn’t Agree more. To make things very simple my gf is a 9.5/10-10/10 she is thic with a beautiful ass. And I’m literally a 4/10 and my dick is tiny..
So I realized why hold you’re beautiful princess back because you have a very small pee pee when she can fuck my African American friend with a 9 inch dick when ever she wants and had unlimited sexual satisfaction:)
She’s a 10. And she must simply look amazing with real men.

Humans are flexible and sexually even more, so men will have sex with men in the right situation and so will women or many at least. Many men fuck around as do women but it is hidden or ignored. To be a cuckold is to accept it and that makes the difference. I think that most willing cuckolds are men who are submissive to certain females. I will submit to certain women and will let them rule me and if they want me to eat cum and suck cock i will. I am not beta or alpha just submissive for some women. Not all women who dominate a man will cuck him. We may be born with a tendency for being a cuck but it is not a given

For many people being a cuckold is inconceivable, until a few decades ago it was possible to ******* honor, for some couples jealousy is the basis of separations and in some cases even worse things. I'm happy to be a cuck, no drama ... Anna gave me emotions that I never even imagined existed. Therefore I fully agree, sexual fulfillment also involves seeing one's woman fucking with other men

Attachments

• P3090004.jpg
    P3090004.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 72
Humans are flexible and sexually even more, so men will have sex with men in the right situation and so will women or many at least. Many men fuck around as do women but it is hidden or ignored. To be a cuckold is to accept it and that makes the difference. I think that most willing cuckolds are men who are submissive to certain females. I will submit to certain women and will let them rule me and if they want me to eat cum and suck cock i will. I am not beta or alpha just submissive for some women. Not all women who dominate a man will cuck him. We may be born with a tendency for being a cuck but it is not a given
This description fits me very well. I am still a wannabe but have accepted being a cuckold if allowed. I started slowly with baby steps being submissive to only my wife and oddly one of her girlfriends. Other women not so much. I find the cuckold dynamic fascinating as well as my growing submission. So far Nancy will dominate me but not cuck me.

This description fits me very well. I am still a wannabe but have accepted being a cuckold if allowed. I started slowly with baby steps being submissive to only my wife and oddly one of her girlfriends. Other women not so much. I find the cuckold dynamic fascinating as well as my growing submission. So far Nancy will dominate me but not cuck me.
does her girlfriend dominate you and does your wife like you being submissive

does her girlfriend dominate you and does your wife like you being submissive
Yes to both. Her girlfriend will ask me to little things for her which I really enjoy. I enjoy when she comes to the house Nancy’s other friends I like but feel quite differently when they are here.
I try and do what ever Nancy asks of me the first time and if asked a second time I will apologize first. At times I tell her I need spanking as a reminder. So far she has not taken me up on this.
but yes I think she likes me to be submissive.

I'm not even sure what i am. None of my thinking really makes sense to me anymore, and am really unsure of what to classify myself as officially. But i guess while I'm thinking of it, I actually really hate the term cuck, and kinda wish there were something else somehow more tasteful to call it, that word is just abrasive to me in really every way, even phonetically.

(heavily edited this message so sorry if anyone responds to it. rambling nonsense)

Last edited:
I agree totally

Back