Cucked guys really do not mind wifes been fucked by other dicks

when my wife is very active and doesn’t want to have intercourse with me, she jacks me off, that’s how I cum now 90% of the time with her. Takes her a couple minutes, little stroking and talking about how much she loves black cock and what a cum slut I am, etc., etc., I cum hard and am happy. We all need orgasms, it’s a human need. If she wasn’t allowing me all the handjobs and I was getting just the small amount of pussy I get now, I’d be getting pissed and upset too…..just fyi.
My relationship with husband sex is minimal alot of him jacking off .Lover doesn't want to be watched so we drive to see each other around once a month for a few days.

My relationship with husband sex is minimal alot of him jacking off .Lover doesn't want to be watched so we drive to see each other around once a month for a few days.

I’m just saying, if you would take the initiative, jerk him off, it would probably make things between the two of you much better. Maybe you don’t care, there’s resentment, whatever but if you do care……jerk his little dick a few times a week and you might be surprised how supportive he will return to being. Also, when you come back home from fucking, take him to the bedroom, lay him on his back, lower that used pussy to his face and make him smell and taste it, the moment you do that, he sees and smells used pussy all while you slowly rub his cock up and down, that tongue can’t be contained and he’ll go crazy in that used pussy until he explodes in your hand. My wife, regardless of how tired she may be, always does this when she goes out to fuck. She’s even to the point, she’ll ride my face reverse away from my cock and move my hand back there and let me jack myself off while I smell, taste and enjoy how naughty she was with her lover.

I’m just saying, if you would take the initiative, jerk him off, it would probably make things between the two of you much better. Maybe you don’t care, there’s resentment, whatever but if you do care……jerk his little dick a few times a week and you might be surprised how supportive he will return to being. Also, when you come back home from fucking, take him to the bedroom, lay him on his back, lower that used pussy to his face and make him smell and taste it, the moment you do that, he sees and smells used pussy all while you slowly rub his cock up and down, that tongue can’t be contained and he’ll go crazy in that used pussy until he explodes in your hand. My wife, regardless of how tired she may be, always does this when she goes out to fuck. She’s even to the point, she’ll ride my face reverse away from my cock and move my hand back there and let me jack myself off while I smell, taste and enjoy how naughty she was with her lover.
This man fathered my baby 15 years ago which he raises that just compounds my husband's feeling .In the beginning he would not leave my pussy alone me being full of Ron's sperm was a turn on for him

This man fathered my baby 15 years ago which he raises that just compounds my husband's feeling .In the beginning he would not leave my pussy alone me being full of Ron's sperm was a turn on for him
well good luck, sounds pretty complicated.….I’d say try feeding him some used pussy and being with him and a part of him having his orgasms to try and reconnect…..sounds like maybe you slowly started maybe unconsciously leaving him out sexually, if my wfie was off fucking like she does now and didn’t then have some fun and give me my relief and our reconnection….I’d build resentment towards her as it seems he may have towards you.

well good luck, sounds pretty complicated.….I’d say try feeding him some used pussy and being with him and a part of him having his orgasms to try and reconnect…..sounds like maybe you slowly started maybe unconsciously leaving him out sexually, if my wfie was off fucking like she does now and didn’t then have some fun and give me my relief and our reconnection….I’d build resentment towards her as it seems he may have towards you.
It is very compilacated slowly drifting towards moving to be with him

It’s the best sexual experience I have ever experienced and enjoyed, watching an extremely well endowed black guy fucking my wife as I watch them . Seeing his cock head slowly penetrating her vagina stretching her then hearing her begging him to fuck your black cock up my married white cunt ohh fuck me harder fuck me harder fuck your cum up my cunt fill my cunt oooooh
it is the most exhilarating experience then seeing his cum leaking out of her cunt when he pulls his deflating cock out of her stretched cunt .

Last edited:
Don't forget about the Hotwife couple's so many of them here too. They enjoy seeing their wives get a good fucking that the husband can't provide but without the humiliation. We have so many pictures and videos of our fun times.
I always provided my wife with a good fucking,she just liked being a naughty slut,she liked all kinds of cock,but really loved BBC. She liked to be shared with my friends when we first started,and loved taking two at a time!

Yes

the fact is that 99% of men cannot
Fuck and satisfy a woman as well as these big bulls

it’s a sad fact or life for men

this is sadly true….before this lifestyle my wife would have angrily argued with you that this is bullshit.

after that first bbc changed her life forever and BBC’s continue to do, with more orgasms in one night than she’d had with me in her 17 or so years monogamously married prior, she would now emphatically agree with your statement.

I am wondering, those cucked white guys, really do not mind their wifes being fuck by other dicks? Even watching and recording the fucking? Is that real or just like a por

this is sadly true….before this lifestyle my wife would have angrily argued with you that this is bullshit.

after that first bbc changed her life forever and BBC’s continue to do, with more orgasms in one night than she’d had with me in her 17 or so years monogamously married prior, she would now emphatically agree with your statement.
Exactly. Been there myself with an ex. Then she had a night with a huge stud. And that changed her

Back