Cucked guys really do not mind wifes been fucked by other dicks

he asked me to fuck his friend so he could watch and i said yes and that was 22 years ago I do it because i love to please him and i get to have fun too a win win
I absolutely love your attitude! It was pretty much the same for us! I loved watching and participating with my wife while she was getting strange cocks of all kinds! It is far more enjoyable when the husband and wife experience the lifestyle together,it will strengthen your marriage and love for each other! You are cute too!

My husband use to really enjoy it

Use to? What changed? I don’t think i have the will power to ever not want to be cuckolded now that I’ve tasted it and felt what it does to me, the far added excitement, energy, physical pleasure enhancement….unless my wife had an emotional attachment and loved another man which is a big no no and she understands that and is a big reason why she see’s multiple bulls and not just one. We don’t want to ever ruin what we have together, she says all the time, this is just foreplay for us.

did you do something wrong? I don’t feel this is a kink you can go in and out of for wanting unless something happened that would make me feel insecure with the marriage.

Use to? What changed? I don’t think i have the will power to ever not want to be cuckolded now that I’ve tasted it and felt what it does to me, the far added excitement, energy, physical pleasure enhancement….unless my wife had an emotional attachment and loved another man which is a big no no and she understands that and is a big reason why she see’s multiple bulls and not just one. We don’t want to ever ruin what we have together, she says all the time, this is just foreplay for us.

did you do something wrong? I don’t feel this is a kink you can go in and out of for wanting unless something happened that would make me feel insecure with the marriage.
Husband has become very jealous haven't had sex with him in over a month . While I go out of state to spend days with my lover of over 15 years.

Husband has become very jealous haven't had sex with him in over a month . While I go out of state to spend days with my lover of over 15 years.

when my wife is very active and doesn’t want to have intercourse with me, she jacks me off, that’s how I cum now 90% of the time with her. Takes her a couple minutes, little stroking and talking about how much she loves black cock and what a cum slut I am, etc., etc., I cum hard and am happy. We all need orgasms, it’s a human need. If she wasn’t allowing me all the handjobs and I was getting just the small amount of pussy I get now, I’d be getting pissed and upset too…..just fyi.

Back