Cuck wants to start paying me to fuck his wife

Never experienced this before. Usually fucking smoking hot women is payment enough but he is insisting.
Is this for real ?? How low and crazy anyone can go?
Does she know her hubby is paying you to sleep with her?

It sounds to me, it’s all about his twisted crazy sexual fantasy..... watch out, he may be interested in you as well.... lol ?.

Allow me (actually "us", since wife Melissa reads this with me) to add this thought:

If you're gonna "set a price" in advance, it's probably gonna seem (and feel) to all involved that its "Just for money" or "Payment for services rendered", which may cheapen the experience - for everyone. You may all feel like you've just spent an hour or two at a brothel/whorehouse/whatever.

There's an old saying, and its held true for about a billion years, and it goes something along the lines of "At the end of the day, you can just jerk off - and accomplish the same thing as a sex romp or a cheat on spouse or a (etc etc etc etc...). It's getting there that makes the experience worthwhile (or not). And "paying in advance" or "setting a price" in advance will (just in our opinion) change or alter the entire psychology of the experience, change the "dynamics", turn a beautiful fun sensuous/wild experience into a "job", a "day at the office" and (probably) make you - YOU - at some point feel like you're just "banging some older white broad for some extra bucks".

Personally, if it were me (us)?... We'd probably desire to have you come over to our home, park in the back of the driveway driveway with your car unlocked (safe neighborhood, safe driveway unable to see from street) and come in and fuck Melissa absolutely senseless. Give it (give HER) your absolute best. Do whatever you wish for as long as you wish, for as long as you want, as long as you can last, as many times as you want to fuck her.
Fuck her make her suck, fuck her again, fuck her missionary, fuck her doggie style fuck her pussy, fuck her ass, wipe your cock clean and fuck her pussy again. Fuck her mouth/make her suck you hard again, cum on her face, cum all over her big tits dripping down to the tips of her hard Sicilian nipples. Give her all you've got, give her the fuck she's fantasized about etc etc etc etc.

Then go upstairs and shower. And while you're showering, I'll tiptoe out to your unlocked car, open the door and put an envelope in your glovebox. A gift - NOT a payment, not a billed session for "services rendered" etc. But rather a GUFTY, a "Thank you" gift, a present, a special "reward" for giving my hot Sicilian wife of thirty-plus years the absolute fuck of her lifetime. Not a "payment" from me - cuz I could have gone online and "recruited" some male stud/paid whore/professional gigolo /whatever to accomplish the same thing.

Instead, I'm giving you a "Thank you!!" gift from me, for giving the woman I love, cherish, adore, worship (etc) the great fucking and sexual experience that I unfortunately can't, wasn't "blessed" to be able to provide, but am "thankful" that you stopped over, fucked her senseless and made her orgasm repeatedly (and made her smile like she's never smiled previously before you stopped over, and, for all that, here's a little something in your glovebox. From me, from her, from us. A "Thanks for stopping by" reward that you'll hopefully enjoy (regardless of how "little" or how "much" the monetary value of it is). It's the thought that counts, and we think you're awesome for fucking my 53 year old wife the way I never can (nor could).
(y)

Attachments

• 1541943795959cfgbcfgdfcg~2(1).png
    1541943795959cfgbcfgdfcg~2(1).png
    601.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Capture+_2019-05-07-09-04-43~2.png
    Capture+_2019-05-07-09-04-43~2.png
    607.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Capture+_2019-05-07-08-58-16.png
    Capture+_2019-05-07-08-58-16.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 56
  • 1541943695274dfghyuo987tyrdfg~2(1).png