Cuck Wanted * PA

Recently single and would love to find a cuck. I've never been blacked...me and my ex we're supposed to do this together but now that is not a an option.
I’d be honored if you let me serve as your cuck. Holding a gf upon returning from
Deployment so she could let me feel how well real men fucked with his mighty Black Cock was eye opening. A humbling experience I needed

Recently single and would love to find a cuck. I've never been blacked...me and my ex we're supposed to do this together but now that is not a an option.

Looking for a long-term relationship leading to marriage. My Fantasy would be to put you in a sex swing tied up as my hot wife and have a train of bbc bull’s pound and stretch all your married holes as they fill my wife’s hungry Holes up ?
What would you tell me as your good little cuck husband?
With this be someone that you would be interested in?

Looking for a long-term relationship leading to marriage. My Fantasy would be to put you in a sex swing tied up as my hot wife and have a train of bbc bull’s pound and stretch all your married holes as they fill my wife’s hungry Holes up ?
What would you tell me as your good little cuck husband?
With this be someone that you would be interested in?
Please make me your new cuck

Back