Cuck Wanted * PA

Recently single and would love to find a cuck. I've never been blacked...me and my ex we're supposed to do this together but now that is not a an option.
New Cuck looking for black cock goddess to help her establish sessions with bulls, communicate with her and the bulls abt all sessions and watch.

I like the idea of texting the bulls and setting up the meetings for my partner like r/hotwifetexts. The first few times, we all meet together and I watch/facilitate. Soon, I just want the bulls to come pick up my QoS and text me all that’s happening with my Goddess’s phone, including what’s happening to her (unless you two want to tease and ghost for a few hours).

I like for the bulls to have full control (with our consent to all big things and hopefully extend to gangbangs).

I will also buy gear and toys, like leashes and bdsm gear. I want my QoS to return used (condom belts are cool) and ready to tell me abt her outing while we look at what her bulls sent.

Really love being told what I’m looking for out there for my Goddess and filling her with the cock she craves.

Back