Cuck Wanted * PA

Willing to relocate? I'm not a sissy cuck. I don't have a small cock. I'm dominate good looking , fit , financially secure and love turning my slut out to groups of black men. Im straight as they come and do not touch other men however I'm addicted to seeing my woman being a complete slut for bbcs. Would love going on vacation to negril and hedonism. Gangbangs, gloryholes ,bars what ever turns you you on! I'm also not new to this. Let's chat and see what we can offer each other? We have nothing to lose and so much to gain.

Recently single and would love to find a cuck. I've never been blacked...me and my ex we're supposed to do this together but now that is not a an option.
Hi you. I am single and chucked but both my ex's I am long ways away but would be worth it. I hove no prop relocating. Thank you Lee

Recently single and would love to find a cuck. I've never been blacked...me and my ex we're supposed to do this together but now that is not a an option.
Are you still looking for your cuck? Im easy going and respectful and familiar with the lifestyle

Attachments

• BBF270D1-3D14-4A43-BE9B-E768DBE6662F.jpeg
    BBF270D1-3D14-4A43-BE9B-E768DBE6662F.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 8
Seems confusing as to who's operating the account. First, it's a couple. Then they broke up, and she was single. Last post was pics of "my gf." Assuming that they're a couple again?

Back