Cuck submitting to bull... question???

First, there shouldnt be any judgement, atleast from this community, so definitely not frowned upon. In reality, its a personal decision. Plenty of cucks have totally submitted to their wives, who have submitted to their bull. So, the cucks do as they are told by either. Sometime just im their encounters, sometimes in other parts of life. So, dont focus on whats supposed to be acceptable and focus on what you guys want. And trust me, if you have ideas/fantasies etc about doing something, someone else on here is already doing it.

First, there shouldnt be any judgement, atleast from this community, so definitely not frowned upon. In reality, its a personal decision. Plenty of cucks have totally submitted to their wives, who have submitted to their bull. So, the cucks do as they are told by either. Sometime just im their encounters, sometimes in other parts of life. So, dont focus on whats supposed to be acceptable and focus on what you guys want. And trust me, if you have ideas/fantasies etc about doing something, someone else on here is already doing it.
Well put

Is it positive, acceptable, or looked down upon for a cuck to completely submit to his wife or gfs black bull?
"acceptable" might be the better of the 3 options as long as its with consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes.

I can't help, however, but think that this activity might not eventually have psychological affects with one or more of the participants. When the 3 of you are not together to act out your fantasy, how does the wife treat YOU? What does this activity do to your self-esteem?
At some point this fantasy may become "old" or no longer exciting all its participants, then what you have left is the residue of the experience, and this is where you discover it may have not been a totally harmless experience. When you question your own "self-worth" ... as it appears you may be doing now, it may be time to take a serious look at where this is taking you.
words_GoodLuck.jpg

each couple is different and each time could be different - just depends on the mood and what is happening - most females enjoy the husband learning to suck cocks and lick cum from her pussy. Later watch the bull fuck hubby then she follows with fucking him with a strapon.
Are you in Indianapolis Indiana

Back