Cuck/sub guys: Are you a sub outside the bedroom?

CuckToBeInWV

Male
Gold Member
From
WV, US
I heard that a dominatrix once said that all the sub guys that came to her professionally were alpha guys in industry. I was wondering how many cuck guys and sub guys are sub outside the bedroom.

I tend to be more driven and somewhat elpha outside the bedroom. I am actually more dominant outside of this fetish. I have a sub FWB that I am a Daddy to. That said, I do like the freedom of letting go and being sub sometimes. A couple years ago, I had a girlfriend who considered herself a Domme. We had a little scenario we played out a couple of times, where she would come over, I'd have to be on my knees, take her pants off, then follow her to the bedroom, where I had to be on my knees and eat her pussy as long as she liked. Then she would get up, put on her pants, and leave. I'd jerk off after she would leave. But even after that, she told me once that I was naturally dominant.

How about you? More dominant or sub outside the bedroom?

more sub in bedroom than outside...dominant outside but in right relationship would move sub to outside

I'm more dominant in my day to day life. But inside the 4 walls of our house (especially bedroom) I an completely sub to my wife. I do all the day to day chores, cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, school drop offs, school lunches etc. My wife also earns a lot more money than I, so she handles all the finances, including controlling all my salary and giving me back an allowance for my own day to day needs. Nobody amongst our vanilla friends knows she takes my salary and that I do most of the household work, (though most know I was cuckolded by my ex-wife, so they probably guess) but it works for us. She has the pussy, she makes the rules as they say.

Back