Cuck Rant

CagedKingCuck

Couple
Real Person
From
PA, US
So many of you know my story, we were owned, our Bull moved, we then became entangled with a very strict master, that filled the void.
That almost turned really bad… SEXYAF, but could’ve been baaaaad!
So we left the lifestyle!
Now our original Bull returned a few months ago!

During his absence Evl, had legitimately admitted many times her feeling for Mr. Jay, and I would always tell her, I understand and would accept it! A heart can love more than one.

well….

since he’s come back, I must say, The amount of time they have spent together is incredible! They have gone on dates, vacations, games, bars… and she’s slept over more at his place, than at home!

what upsets me is that I’m getting less cleanup time! Unless we have the ******* sleeping out and he comes here to fuck her on our king size! (I sleep at the foot of the bed when he’s here!)
And I miss it… the one month “reconnecting” time they requested has turned into three months. And I don’t see them nearly at all!

what’s sad is… I miss them both!
Mr. Jay is an incredible master!

when she comes home, some nights she’d rather hold him inside her, and as hard as that gets me, I want to get my fill! I love the taste of them!! It’s delicious!

A while ago, Mr. Jay explained to me, it was a rough separation for him too! So I get it! Yes, he’s married, but what he does with us and what he does with his “Vanilla” wife is different!
She’s still living in the Bronx until their new house gets done, he’s renting an apartment next to his precinct! And my wife has his keys!

I had a dream my wife got pregnant by him… I mean we’re lucky it hasn’t happened yet!

So many of you know my story, we were owned, our Bull moved, we then became entangled with a very strict master, that filled the void.

During his absence Evl, had legitimately admitted many times her feeling for Mr. Jay, and I would always tell her, I understand and would accept it! A heart can love more than one.

well….

since he’s come back, I must say, The amount of time they have spent together is incredible! They have gone on dates, vacations, games, bars… and she’s slept over more at his place, than at home!

what upsets me is that I’m getting less cleanup time! Unless we have the ******* sleeping out and he comes here to fuck her on our king size! (I sleep at the foot of the bed when he’s here!)
And I miss it… the one month “reconnecting” time they requested has turned into three months. And I don’t see them nearly at all!

when she comes home, some nights she’d rather hold him inside her, and as hard as that gets me, I want to get my fill! I love the taste of them!! It’s delicious!

A while ago, Mr. Jay explained to me, it was a rough separation for him too! So I get it! Yes, he’s married, but what he does with us and what he does with his “Vanilla” wife is different!
She’s still living in the Bronx until their new house gets done, he’s renting an apartment next to his precinct! And my wife has his keys!

I had a dream my wife got pregnant by him… I mean we’re lucky it hasn’t happened yet!
It sounds like you need to communicate with her. If there's anything I have learned about this amazing lifestyle it's that communication is everything. Tell her about your need to reconnect with her. Tell her how much you love her when she is filled with his cum, that it's a great thing for both of you and your relationship, that you want it to happen as much as possible but that you have a need to be a part of it more often.

well….

Maybe the three of you could arrange for him to fill her much more often so you could reconnect and clean her more and she could also have more opportunities to also hold him inside of her as well.

Back