Cuck/milker

I recently met a cuck couple that wanted to do something different and I accepted the wife was so hot ,I couldn't say no , so we meet and me and the wife starts and the hubby patiently watching and waiting and after a few hours , his wife said she couldn't take anymore and she laid lifeless against my body , her hubby used her cum and starts milking me and I must say he was good at it, some wonder hands idk but dam, I was thinking tug or jerk but he got techniques that I wasn't prepared for and I was trying not to cum so fast and he knew it and just started saying give it to me, I was shocked and his wife looks up and says give it to him and bam it was cumming again and as I was unloading his grip and everything just changed to a dominant grip and he held it for his wife to take a pic and she said to me is there more in that BBC for us and I said that I don't think so , she smiled at me and told him to check and away he went again, I could have bet my life that I couldn't cum again but after almost a hour of his hands and their amazing verbal skills ,I did it and they were very impressed , said she had always wanted to watch him use his hands ong

Back