Cuck life questions

KeriTheSlut

Female
I’m just a little curious.
I understand that you and your girl are together in a dating/married relationship. Y’all live together, go out on dates, do things like a couple. Does the wife and the bull ever do relationship things or is it just sex? How does the relationship dynamic between the wife and bull go? Do you and the bull have any relationship, like do y’all hang out like friends?

All good questions...and I'm sure you'll get many different answers....it's very individual.
With my wife and I we obviously live together. She has a regular BBC lover who mostly comes over to our house. Once in a while he has taken her out but usually not.
When you say “has taken her out..” do you mean like a real date or just they go somewhere else to have sex?

Morning
I have been with my bull for a little over two years now. He mostly comes over our house and hangs out. As an example last week hubby was off and he was responsible for cleaning the house. I was out most of the day running errands. Hubby also thru steaks on the grill for dinner. We all ate dinner together and shortly thereafter after me and my boyfriend made our way to the bedroom.

We have also gone out for dinner as well.

Depends on the day, sometimes she just goes over to his house, other times he will come over. If he gets there early and to play most of the day/evening, we will go out to eat or ill fix dinner.

She does keep me in chastity, but we still have sex ,just not 2days before and a day after.

Last edited:
My wife says she loves the power over me making me watch
She says it makes her orgasms WAY more intense
That’s my concern. I’m all for multiple partners when I’m single. But I can’t get off the idea of being in a relationship with someone, having sex with them and another guy and my BF finishes and I’m here screwing another guy while he’s done. It’s all in my head on it but I do feel a responsibility to my BF to experience sex with them

I’m just a little curious.
I understand that you and your girl are together in a dating/married relationship. Y’all live together, go out on dates, do things like a couple. Does the wife and the bull ever do relationship things or is it just sex? How does the relationship dynamic between the wife and bull go? Do you and the bull have any relationship, like do y’all hang out like friends?
Okay, I'm the wife, but I think I'm qualified to answer your questions.

I understand that you and your girl are together in a dating/married relationship. (in our case, married) Y’all live together, go out on dates, do things like a couple. (True)

Does the wife and the bull ever do relationship things or is it just sex?
Yes and no. My husband and I meet my Bull together in a casual restaurant (usually a bar and grill). We have dinner, chat and just generally socialize. After dinner, we go to the hotel where my husband just watches as my Bull has me. By and large, that's the extent of socialization.

However, my Bull is a corporate lawyer. He has to attend social functions and events a few times a year. I have gone as his 'date' on a few of these occasions. Just like any other situation you might imagine. Socialization, small talk, eating rubber chicken and the like. Of course, my husband isn't present. But as far as his circle of friends (professional associates) I'm a small part of their community. No one knows (we travel in different social circles) that I'm married to a White man.

How does the relationship dynamic between the wife and bull go?
During one of these social functions, we act like any other couple who is dating. I stand next to him, make small talk, hold his arm or hand, Others, seeing this, just believe I'm single woman dating a Black guy. But let's be real about it, they all know that our 'friendship' isn't strictly platonic. And, after attending three or four of these events, they know I haven't been 'hired' by him. So I would say that interaction between me, my Bull and them is pretty normal. I'm sure no one suspects. We don't do anything that suggests otherwise.

Do you and the bull have any relationship, like do y’all hang out like friends?
Interestingly enough, I don't nearly as much as my husband does! They have gone to football games, gone to sports bars, and played golf a few times together. They really are good friends. But I'm not involved in those. Usually he has an extra ticket or needs someone to round out a foursome on the golf course. That sort of thing.

I may not be the usual married woman with a Black lover, but thought I'd share our rather unique relationship with you, since you asked.

Hope you find the answers your looking for!

Donna

Okay, I'm the wife, but I think I'm qualified to answer your questions.

I understand that you and your girl are together in a dating/married relationship. (in our case, married) Y’all live together, go out on dates, do things like a couple. (True)

Does the wife and the bull ever do relationship things or is it just sex?
Yes and no. My husband and I meet my Bull together in a casual restaurant (usually a bar and grill). We have dinner, chat and just generally socialize. After dinner, we go to the hotel where my husband just watches as my Bull has me. By and large, that's the extent of socialization.

However, my Bull is a corporate lawyer. He has to attend social functions and events a few times a year. I have gone as his 'date' on a few of these occasions. Just like any other situation you might imagine. Socialization, small talk, eating rubber chicken and the like. Of course, my husband isn't present. But as far as his circle of friends (professional associates) I'm a small part of their community. No one knows (we travel in different social circles) that I'm married to a White man.

How does the relationship dynamic between the wife and bull go?
During one of these social functions, we act like any other couple who is dating. I stand next to him, make small talk, hold his arm or hand, Others, seeing this, just believe I'm single woman dating a Black guy. But let's be real about it, they all know that our 'friendship' isn't strictly platonic. And, after attending three or four of these events, they know I haven't been 'hired' by him. So I would say that interaction between me, my Bull and them is pretty normal. I'm sure no one suspects. We don't do anything that suggests otherwise.

Do you and the bull have any relationship, like do y’all hang out like friends?
Interestingly enough, I don't nearly as much as my husband does! They have gone to football games, gone to sports bars, and played golf a few times together. They really are good friends. But I'm not involved in those. Usually he has an extra ticket or needs someone to round out a foursome on the golf course. That sort of thing.

I may not be the usual married woman with a Black lover, but thought I'd share our rather unique relationship with you, since you asked.

Hope you find the answers your looking for!

Donna
And are you and your husband still intimate together?
Thanks for all that. I think it’s really cool that you can have that kind of experience. It seems like you can invest yourself into both relationships and the men seem to get along without jealous hangups

My partner and her bull don't go out for meals or anything like that. Everything is strictly in the house unless they meet up for a few drinks beforehand. We're still intimate, granted not as much as she likes to tease me but i'm happy as long as she is.

My partner and her bull don't go out for meals or anything like that. Everything is strictly in the house unless they meet up for a few drinks beforehand. We're still intimate, granted not as much as she likes to tease me but i'm happy as long as she is.
Gotta be a tease :p If a woman isn’t teasing her man with the thought of getting sex, is she doing her job?

Back