Cuck life questions

ManCSteve, that's hot, does she do that for your friends too
My friends are generally all white and rarely come round to the house so not really. When her bulls come, she does as they say so theres not much teasing, they know they can have her

And are you and your husband still intimate together?
Thanks for all that. I think it’s really cool that you can have that kind of experience. It seems like you can invest yourself into both relationships and the men seem to get along without jealous hangups
Oh yes! Hubby are much more frequently 'intimate' now than before we went down this path! For me, it's been a serious win-win-win situation. I doubt my husband would disagree in the least!

I’m just a little curious.
I understand that you and your girl are together in a dating/married relationship. Y’all live together, go out on dates, do things like a couple. Does the wife and the bull ever do relationship things or is it just sex? How does the relationship dynamic between the wife and bull go? Do you and the bull have any relationship, like do y’all hang out like friends?
My fiancé and her bull are very much into eachother they go to dinner and on dates aNd I’ve cooked for them before Me and her bull have a relationship but he mostly dominates me and humiliates

Morning
I have been with my bull for a little over two years now. He mostly comes over our house and hangs out. As an example last week hubby was off and he was responsible for cleaning the house. I was out most of the day running errands. Hubby also thru steaks on the grill for dinner. We all ate dinner together and shortly thereafter after me and my boyfriend made our way to the bedroom.

We have also gone out for dinner as well.
That is so hot cooking steaks are you and your boyfriend

I understand that you and your girl are together in a dating/married relationship. Y’all live together, go out on dates, do things like a couple. Does the wife and the bull ever do relationship things or is it just sex? How does the relationship dynamic between the wife and bull go? Do you and the bull have any relationship, like do y’all hang out like friends?
Well for my husband and I if we are with someone random it is mainly just about the sex. We might talk a bit before or after, have a ******* but sex is a huge part of it. Now if we are with someone we consider to be a bull then it is usually more. A bull to us is someone who becomes both a lover and a friend to us both. We play the sexual games but we'll also have them over when we have BBQs or game nights or going out to a movie.

Does the wife and the bull ever do relationship things or is it just sex? My wife and our 'bull' have been fuckbuddies for over 4 years now, but its usually just sex. He is married and the four of us may go out for dinner or a Sunday lunch, they are also in similar work professions, so have collaborated on a couple or professional projects as well. This has also included a couple of work conferences where the 2 of them have shared the hotel room.

How does the relationship dynamic between the wife and bull go? Ours is very friendly, and he would like to see her a lot more often than they do, thats even with his wifes approval, but they don't have ******* and their lives aren't nearly as hectic as ours.

Do you and the bull have any relationship, like do y’all hang out like friends? I wouldn't say we are the closest of all our friends, but we get on very well. I am bi, and although he identifies as straight, he allows me the luxury of pleasuring him in front of my wife. So after 4 years of acting out some very intimate acts, we obviously have some connection there aside from tjust friends.

I don't like the term "just sex". Sex could be so different, what I had with hubby before going black was also called sex but has nothing to do with what I experience now. Living the cuckold lifestyle with strong chastity for hubby and total sexual freedom for me is changing the whole life not "just sex" even the relationship wit my black lover is a sex relationship, it is the most important part of my life, I could not imagine to live without these sensational feelings and orgasms any more and without denying hubby at the same time, the combination is incredible

Morning
I have been with my bull for a little over two years now. He mostly comes over our house and hangs out. As an example last week hubby was off and he was responsible for cleaning the house. I was out most of the day running errands. Hubby also thru steaks on the grill for dinner. We all ate dinner together and shortly thereafter after me and my boyfriend made our way to the bedroom.

We have also gone out for dinner as well.
Did hubby get to watch or did he have to do dishes? Lol

I have encouraged my wife to be more of a girlfriend to her bull who she really likes a lot. There relationship has grown and I know they love each other and there are times there relationship takes priority! I respect that I love my woman so much I just want her happy! We very much need each other but she also now needs him in her life! It has turned more poly but her boyfriend and I are very cool and have an understanding which is nice. I'm her bestfriend and he is her love life.

Okay, I'm the wife, but I think I'm qualified to answer your questions.

I understand that you and your girl are together in a dating/married relationship. (in our case, married) Y’all live together, go out on dates, do things like a couple. (True)

Does the wife and the bull ever do relationship things or is it just sex?
Yes and no. My husband and I meet my Bull together in a casual restaurant (usually a bar and grill). We have dinner, chat and just generally socialize. After dinner, we go to the hotel where my husband just watches as my Bull has me. By and large, that's the extent of socialization.

However, my Bull is a corporate lawyer. He has to attend social functions and events a few times a year. I have gone as his 'date' on a few of these occasions. Just like any other situation you might imagine. Socialization, small talk, eating rubber chicken and the like. Of course, my husband isn't present. But as far as his circle of friends (professional associates) I'm a small part of their community. No one knows (we travel in different social circles) that I'm married to a White man.

How does the relationship dynamic between the wife and bull go?
During one of these social functions, we act like any other couple who is dating. I stand next to him, make small talk, hold his arm or hand, Others, seeing this, just believe I'm single woman dating a Black guy. But let's be real about it, they all know that our 'friendship' isn't strictly platonic. And, after attending three or four of these events, they know I haven't been 'hired' by him. So I would say that interaction between me, my Bull and them is pretty normal. I'm sure no one suspects. We don't do anything that suggests otherwise.

Do you and the bull have any relationship, like do y’all hang out like friends?
Interestingly enough, I don't nearly as much as my husband does! They have gone to football games, gone to sports bars, and played golf a few times together. They really are good friends. But I'm not involved in those. Usually he has an extra ticket or needs someone to round out a foursome on the golf course. That sort of thing.

I may not be the usual married woman with a Black lover, but thought I'd share our rather unique relationship with you, since you asked.

Hope you find the answers your looking for!

Donna

This situation sounds amazing. I am happy for you, your husband, and your bull. All of you sound like you are enjoying it fully.

Back