cuck kissing

I would love kissing her if I didn’t get in the way. When he’s fucking her foggy and I’m in front of her . I especially love it right after she sucks him hard and he’s now fucking her. I would love to kiss her after he came on her face and in her mouth. Touching her freshly fucked pussy while tasting his cum on her kiss
Then do it, what stops you?

do any cucks/couples enjoy kissing the wife while she being pleasured by her bull ? most cuckolding is assumed to be just watching & humiliation. i’m curious if there is cucks/couples where the hubby worships the wife as she’s being pleasured. like makes love to her or helps , while the bull just fucks and pleasures her .. .
I do that’s what I want to do

do any cucks/couples enjoy kissing the wife while she being pleasured by her bull ? most cuckolding is assumed to be just watching & humiliation. i’m curious if there is cucks/couples where the hubby worships the wife as she’s being pleasured. like makes love to her or helps , while the bull just fucks and pleasures her .. .
It depends The cucks pleasure depends on the pleasure of the wife and the bull. Some want the huby around to join in, assist, get drinks, play with or some do not want the cuck interacting, or only interacting when asked. So I have been kissing while she cums with the bull fucking her and it is great but I have also been left out of the occasion To the point of coming home to a locked bedroom door while I could hear the fucking going on. My knocking went unanswered so I understood this one was none of my business and I had to just accept and hope she told me about it.

I like it sometimes. Like everything it depends on the moment, but sometimes a passionate kiss from my husband while another man is inside me is so sexy, kind of the best of both worlds experiencing love and lust at the same time. Other times I just want to focus on my lover. My favorite thing lately is to ask for a kiss after a facial :devilish:

I like it sometimes. Like everything it depends on the moment, but sometimes a passionate kiss from my husband while another man is inside me is so sexy, kind of the best of both worlds experiencing love and lust at the same time. Other times I just want to focus on my lover. My favorite thing lately is to ask for a kiss after a facial :devilish:
Oh wow, love it!! How hot is that to kiss your husband with your lover’s cum on your face!! Do you do this right in front of your lover? That has to be fun for your lover to watch!! AND quite the experience for you and your husband. Kind of nasty in a very HOT way!!

Best time to kiss a cuck

It depends The cucks pleasure depends on the pleasure of the wife and the bull. Some want the huby around to join in, assist, get drinks, play with or some do not want the cuck interacting, or only interacting when asked. So I have been kissing while she cums with the bull fucking her and it is great but I have also been left out of the occasion To the point of coming home to a locked bedroom door while I could hear the fucking going on. My knocking went unanswered so I understood this one was none of my business and I had to just accept and hope she told me about it.
Love being able to hear that's hot

Especially if there is no chance of watching. Listening to every sound wondering what position are they fucking, is she sucking his cock, licking his balls. My mind would go crazy wanting just a peek.
I actually think it's hot listening especially if she say stuff like I love your cock or it's your pussy now. I love it when he calls her a slut and whore

I actually think it's hot listening especially if she say stuff like I love your cock or it's your pussy now. I love it when he calls her a slut and whore
I have even been in the rain on lunch hour trying to watch hoping no neibor saw me. I could hear little and when I was going in the front door to sneek a peek, he was comming out and she was standing there naked and freshly fucked.

Oh wow, love it!! How hot is that to kiss your husband with your lover’s cum on your face!! Do you do this right in front of your lover? That has to be fun for your lover to watch!! AND quite the experience for you and your husband. Kind of nasty in a very HOT way!!
I have to agree - nasty in a very hot way for sure! Yes, I have done this in front of my lovers…

Back