cuck kissing

sbswing

Male
From
CA, US
do any cucks/couples enjoy kissing the wife while she being pleasured by her bull ? most cuckolding is assumed to be just watching & humiliation. i’m curious if there is cucks/couples where the hubby worships the wife as she’s being pleasured. like makes love to her or helps , while the bull just fucks and pleasures her .. .

do any cucks/couples enjoy kissing the wife while she being pleasured by her bull ? most cuckolding is assumed to be just watching & humiliation. i’m curious if there is cucks/couples where the hubby worships the wife as she’s being pleasured. like makes love to her or helps , while the bull just fucks and pleasures her .. .
And pleasures himself with your wife don’t forget her he matters most.

My wife loves when I kiss her while her bull is inside her. She really gets off when I make her keep kissing me while she orgasms. It's really sexy when she is trying to moan with my tongue in her mouth. I like when she alternates between sucking her bulls cock and kissing me.

No, ..... I wouldn't do it or even try it. My wife needs to be "into it" with her lover with her mind, as well as with her body. Our goal is her pleasure, and any distraction would be negative to her. When they are in bed, even though I am in the room, she is attuned only to him, until they are ready for me to join them if she wants.

I would love kissing her if I didn’t get in the way. When he’s fucking her foggy and I’m in front of her . I especially love it right after she sucks him hard and he’s now fucking her. I would love to kiss her after he came on her face and in her mouth. Touching her freshly fucked pussy while tasting his cum on her kiss

Yess💓

Attachments

• a36d657fb47cd9a6d3e7dab88e2e17a7.28.jpg
    a36d657fb47cd9a6d3e7dab88e2e17a7.28.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 179
Back