Cuck Humiliation

Would I encourage it, no. I would prefer my husband to be more of an alpha cuck or stag I guess. I don't want to be humiliated nor see him humiliated, but his personality runs more to the masochistic side. Our only encounter pre-pandemic was non-humiliating for both of us.
I see exactly what you mean. And I believe that is what the lifestyle is all about. going with what all involved have a reason to desire. Interesting thing though is that desires and fantasies tend to be dynamic, changing with time.

We are conditioned for the act of cuckolding itself to be humiliating. It is an insult of the highest order for most of society. Thus, when it is freely chosen, we are really talking about degrees of additional humiliation. If it was widely accepted and practiced, much of the taboo and thrill would be gone.

I think there is a difference between humiliation and shame. I like to be humiliated by other men, and my wife enjoys doing so. We accept ourselves and our desires, and are not ashamed. It is something we love that makes us very close.

We are conditioned for the act of cuckolding itself to be humiliating. It is an insult of the highest order for most of society. Thus, when it is freely chosen, we are really talking about degrees of additional humiliation. If it was widely accepted and practiced, much of the taboo and thrill would be gone.

I think there is a difference between humiliation and shame. I like to be humiliated by other men, and my wife enjoys doing so. We accept ourselves and our desires, and are not ashamed. It is something we love that makes us very close.
I fully agree with you, I think there is something very special to it, which some have reason to value and desire. Transformed into mainstream should drain it of the thrill.
It seems to me that public opposition to it is informed by the idea of normality. But is there such a thing as 'normal' when it comes to sex? I think what is normal or good sex is that determined by the people involved who based on their full consent.
similarly, i do not believe there is any biological or genetic basis for one-man, one-woman. they are all social constructions that can be deconstructed.

I fully agree with you, I think there is something very special to it, which some have reason to value and desire. Transformed into mainstream should drain it of the thrill.
It seems to me that public opposition to it is informed by the idea of normality. But is there such a thing as 'normal' when it comes to sex? I think what is normal or good sex is that determined by the people involved who based on their full consent.
similarly, i do not believe there is any biological or genetic basis for one-man, one-woman. they are all social constructions that can be deconstructed.

Absolutely. The socially constructed normal is a monogamous make and monogamous female joined for life for procreation and family rearing. That version of normal is utterly boring and unsatisfying to me and my wife, but it brings happiness to many. Similarly, what I define as good sec and erotic would be extremely humiliating to many men and appalling to their spouses. To each their own.

My neighbor will likely have vanilla missionary sex with his wife tonight, while my wife’s lover fucks her in front of me and then cums on my face. We can both be happy with our normal.

Absolutely. The socially constructed normal is a monogamous make and monogamous female joined for life for procreation and family rearing. That version of normal is utterly boring and unsatisfying to me and my wife, but it brings happiness to many. Similarly, what I define as good sec and erotic would be extremely humiliating to many men and appalling to their spouses. To each their own.

My neighbor will likely have vanilla missionary sex with his wife tonight, while my wife’s lover fucks her in front of me and then cums on my face. We can both be happy with our normal.
We just need to accommodate and embrace diversity and we are good to go.

Ladies, would you encourage the your bull to humiliate the cuck? Have you ever experienced this? is is a fantasy you would like to play out?
Hi Duke yes I enjoy humiliating my little dick pitiful hubby especially with a black man with at least 12 inches and thick as my arm. He has 5 inches on a good day and gets so intimidated when he sees the look on my face when I get around black men. And I tell him the truth that black men are superior to white boys in everything. And he knows after being with my black master who has a dick 16 inches I would be wasting time and energy with him.

Hi Duke yes I enjoy humiliating my little dick pitiful hubby especially with a black man with at least 12 inches and thick as my arm. He has 5 inches on a good day and gets so intimidated when he sees the look on my face when I get around black men. And I tell him the truth that black men are superior to white boys in everything. And he knows after being with my black master who has a dick 16 inches I would be wasting time and energy with him.
he certainly cannot fulfill your primal needs with that thing. you deserve real men. he role is to provide the material needs and make u happy; whatever it takes.

Please adopt me as your live in cuck and cuck the living fuck out of me. Please post a pussy pic I pry its one loose used mess down there

Definitely not natural. Women want a strong man for a husband. Not a little pussy.
I'm tired of your toxic masculinity, kamala Harris is tired of it too. Can I please send this far right extremist to a FEMA reduction camp Our Dear Leader Biden !!!!!!!! (humda Allah, peace be upon him)

Back