Cuck Humiliation

Hi Duke yes I enjoy humiliating my little dick pitiful hubby especially with a black man with at least 12 inches and thick as my arm. He has 5 inches on a good day and gets so intimidated when he sees the look on my face when I get around black men. And I tell him the truth that black men are superior to white boys in everything. And he knows after being with my black master who has a dick 16 inches I would be wasting time and energy with him.
16inch dick!!!!!! lol miss it s interracial, not zoophilia....

I'm tired of your toxic masculinity, kamala Harris is tired of it too. Can I please send this far right extremist to a FEMA reduction camp Our Dear Leader Biden !!!!!!!! (humda Allah, peace be upon him)
White masculine men like myself are the ones that went to war while sissy faggots like you stayed home and played dress up. Enjoy your freedom that you haven't sacrificed a thing to have.

White masculine men like myself are the ones that went to war while sissy faggots like you stayed home and played dress up. Enjoy your freedom that you haven't sacrificed a thing to have.
Bro I apologize I thought you would see I'm joking but it's OK my bad indeed it's reasonable to assume someone is that brainwashed these. Days.

No I agree it's a broad mix for sure here and i respect individuals right to express differing of.opinions .and I'm capable of befriending talking.with hell even Watchung a bull fuck his wife as he is being cucked in a cage and belittle i don't give a ******* I just want to bust and would prefer to.busr.up.in.a woman that just had a bbc up in her.
But the same for you I get it. And nice.to.see a dude into.his.woman fuckint bbc and is.by all.accounts q normal guy that isn't bi.

One of my first cuckold experiences a few years back was getting trained by filipina mistresses older white aussie bull. He was very experienced in domination and humiliation of newer cuckold couples.
With a buttplug in my ass and clitty caged I fluffed his bwc and swallowed up every last bit of his cum combined with May's love juices from her brown gripping tight resized pussy.
Afterwards, he directed both of us to the shower. The bull shook his head laughing and my mistress cackled as she gave me a shower of golden elixir to wash down their cum.

A real bull will completely rewire your Vanilla sexlife. I cant think of any other way to have sex now.

Obeying orders to humiliate and degrade myself with the purpose and goal focused on understanding the intimidating power of BBC and devotional commitment to embracing whitebois experience sexuality through the pussy being penetrated as permanent chastity retires our pathetic clitties... Never again used to penetrate anything but the confines of shrinking Chastity cages! I do not resist or fuss about enjoying life as a powerless pussyboy and I'm grateful for the strict supervision of denial for my justifiably hated useless clit and I look forward to my future development as a cuckold as a submissive and as lifelong chastity pussyboy! I passionately look forward to the day that I am allowed the honor of formally and permanently surrendering to life committed to the support and advancement of the Black Only BNWO and I will enjoy being degraded made to beg for my Queen of Spades too please retire my clit in shame guilt and failure but proud to spend the rest of my life replaced by Superior powerful Big Black Cocks!

Attachments

• VID_20210223_153537826~2.mp4
    80.4 MB
  • VID_20210119_053514041~2.mp4
    201.7 MB
One of my first cuckold experiences a few years back was getting trained by filipina mistresses older white aussie bull. He was very experienced in domination and humiliation of newer cuckold couples.
With a buttplug in my ass and clitty caged I fluffed his bwc and swallowed up every last bit of his cum combined with May's love juices from her brown gripping tight resized pussy.
Afterwards, he directed both of us to the shower. The bull shook his head laughing and my mistress cackled as she gave me a shower of golden elixir to wash down their cum.

A real bull will completely rewire your Vanilla sexlife. I cant think of any other way to have sex now.
Wow

Ladies, would you encourage the your bull to humiliate the cuck? Have you ever experienced this? is is a fantasy you would like to play out?
Nidhi used to use my ass to keep score of how may times they fucked. After every round she encouraged her hoyfriend my ass would be marked with a line counting the number of times they fucked over the day.

The bull also has me waiting outside and holding their towels while they are fucking in the shower.

Back