Cuck being Cuck is not Gay it’s Cuck

Temptingwife69

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Keep seeing references to Cucks that give oral to their wife’s Bull or Bulls as Bi-Gay.
I must say I have an issue with that definition, it’s neither to me it’s Cuck. It’s so different it’s devotion to the women they love . Also how else would they understand the difference between what I get from the bull compare to him .
The fact that he is not only willing but eager to feel the dominance of the black cock and understand first hand the attraction women like me have to BBC proves to me How Much My Cuck Loves Me !
So lets realize that’s many cucks not all but many only do and find satisfaction in it because it’s needed by the woman they love to complete the IR circle and strengthen their relationship.

You can spin this anyway you want, yes he may be a cuck in the aspect of the role he plays. However, make no mistake, the moment he interacts with another man sexually, he is no longer hetero. Now a man can tell himself whatever he wants and be in complete denial, but it is what it is. Now this is not passing judgement, it's just shedding light on the reality. And it is fine, but you can't pin rabbit ears on a pig and call it a rabbit 🐇. But I'll leave it alone, just wanted to express my thoughts since it's an open forum. If my contribution is not welcome or has offended,then my apologies.

Keep seeing references to Cucks that give oral to their wife’s Bull or Bulls as Bi-Gay.
I must say I have an issue with that definition, it’s neither to me it’s Cuck. It’s so different it’s devotion to the women they love . Also how else would they understand the difference between what I get from the bull compare to him .
The fact that he is not only willing but eager to feel the dominance of the black cock and understand first hand the attraction women like me have to BBC proves to me How Much My Cuck Loves Me !
So lets realize that’s many cucks not all but many only do and find satisfaction in it because it’s needed by the woman they love to complete the IR circle and strengthen their relationship.
Agree nothing to do with the definition of Gay or Straight. Its sharing, its swing, its pleasure for all

Well the terminologies can be either separate or inclusive depending on your choices and interactions. You can be straight, gay or bi cuck with cuck being the major and the others the minor. As for being a cuckold, you are either an alpha cuckold or a masochistic one. Most I see on here are the latter. But hey as I said before, one can tell themselves whatever they want and be in denial of who or what they are. Now Where's my damn checkbook?

Last edited:
That is gay as fuck periodt! The dude that receives it is on some gay ******* too. Nothing wrong if ya gay or bi. Just be real🤷🏾‍♂️.

My sentiments exactly.

We all can agree that the two be either exclusive or inclusive. Meaning, you can be a cuck and be straight, or be a gay or bi cuck. I guess if you are a gay cuck, the wife/GF is just for appearance or to enhance the lifestyle, cause you not fucking her for sure if you are gay. Look we don't care one way or another, at least I don't, and it is not even about labels, but be real and accept what you are or becoming. And yeah, if you even thinking about doing anything like getting your dick sucked by a man, or having any sort of sexual interaction, you are not straight anymore. A straight man won't even have that thought, at least I hope not.

There is no way your man is not gay or bi. Man sucking dick = gay/bi... periodt. No way around it. No shade though. Just facts. There is no possible way it could be spun to fit the "not gay/bi" idea.

We all can agree that the two be either exclusive or inclusive. Meaning, you can be a cuck and be straight, or be a gay or bi cuck. I guess if you are a gay cuck, the wife/GF is just for appearance or to enhance the lifestyle, cause you not fucking her for sure if you are gay. Look we don't care one way or another, at least I don't, and it is not even about labels, but be real and accept what you are or becoming. And yeah, if you even thinking about doing anything like getting your dick sucked by a man, or having any sort of sexual interaction, you are not straight anymore. A straight man won't even have that thought, at least I hope not.
Facts

Back